IM hearing that tigerdirect isnt as good as they used to be? do you recommend anyone in particular that pays and tracks honestly and has intergrity? lol... thanks Andy

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LastHope:
    IM hearing that tigerdirect isnt as good as they used to be? do you recommend anyone in particular that pays and tracks honestly and has intergrity? lol... thanks Andy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi LastHope,

I have no opinion or no information on how that program is doing, I haven't been there now for almost a year. I'm sure though that they are doing a fine job...

Now, I can tell you that we have 2 programs in the computer sector that are humming along very nicely.

One is SurplusComputers, been runnning them for almost a year now, we are "finally" on the verge of releasing the new site and it's looking really good. They have weekly deals, convert very well and are on BF. We do track every sale and have no parasites onboard to steal your commish. I monitor the program daily and can tell you that Mike is definitely "pro-affiliate" 100%. No games are being played there.

Second new contender is PC MicroStore. We just started working with them, they have a huge inventory of products, many brand names and are dedicated to fine tune and grow their program. They are on the KB network, so you can be assured of 100% tracking as well. Contrary to what other PC merchants may have said about KB, the reality is that they track and track very well. PCM is converting extremely well, just ask a few of the ABW members that have taken the step to promote. Stardutches is smoking with 1 sale in about 40 clicks. There are others as well doing very, very well with them. Here is a hot tip for PCM. Once you sign up, you get a daily email with the daily deals. Some are coded with a certain code, these deals are the lowest price on the web for that day. PCM has a dedicated person to scoure the web and bring you the best price so you can promote.

You can sign up for both of these with the links on my signature on this post. One thing is certain, you can be assured that no games will be played, there will be no parasites and you will be treated as a true partner....

I look forward to working with you.

Let's make some dough !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread