Andy:

Just heard about one of the new programs you're taking over. Excellent!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    Andy:

Just heard about one of the new programs you're taking over. Excellent! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Karl...

Not ready to announce yet, but yes, you heard correctly...

We are really excited to be working with them, they are a first class merchant.

We will be working with them in a broader capacity as well, not just managing their existing affiliate program...they have many ideas and we can help them take their site to the next level.

We are excited...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Keep me posted; we're in the process of revamping a number of channels that could work well with them!

Doh, I hate secrets
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nature Boy:
    Doh, I hate secrets <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scott,

All I can say for now is to pack your bags

What no hotel reservations?
    What no luggage?

ARC has you covered...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I assume this is the travel merchant you posted about recently. And I think I get the other reference

Ballpark date... when are we looking at an announcement if things work out like they should?
    Scott
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nature Boy:
    I assume this is the travel merchant you posted about recently. And I think I get the other reference

Ballpark date... when are we looking at an announcement if things work out like they should? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Scott,

This is not the travel merchant. This is an existing merchant that contacted us for us to take over their existing program. It does complemnent very nicely the new travel merchant though...

This is an existing ABW merchant that was lookng for better management and came to us so we can manage their program. We are already onboard working with them on a few items. Email will go out this week, weather conditions permiting here in Miami with Frances.

More details very soon...

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I already have the "complement" merchant up. I believe the merchant is fairly obvious if you know where to look Of course, I have been wrong before
    Scott

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread