Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Yep, you know who i'm talking about ..... PC MicroStore !!

The secret is out, I'm over here now and running this baby. 100% tracking provided by Kowabunga, affiliate friendly, great daily deals and great partner support.

Is your PC traffic getting lost in the jungle? Send it over to PCMS today...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    9/1/2004 - 9/7/2004
    Affiliates 105
    Total Commission $932.35
    Sales 683
    Sales Amount $21,709.00
    Total Clicks 27,028
    Sales/Click Ratio 2.53%
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We don't B/S, we play fair and have no parasites...sign up today!!

We may be small now, but we are growing and growing quickly...

Stop chasing your tail, get with the program today and start making money tomm.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thank you to the many that have signed up between yesterday and today, many big guns have come onboard to take our money....

Let me know anything you need, I'm here to send you checks....

Look out for our daily deals that go into your inbox - they are hot !!

Let's roll....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Look out for our daily deals that go into your inbox - they are hot !!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any chance of getting an auto-updating creative for the daily deals?
    ~Ernie

Wow!! My first big sale - $3000+ only started promoting pcmicro a couple of months ago - gotta look into making them have more exposure - need descriptions like the ones on the site. I use your daily emails - those are working@!

I think I am getting a check the first month promoting these guys! Cool

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stardutchess:
    I think I am getting a check the first month promoting these guys! Cool <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are ... 3 digits

Star, thank you for your support.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by erninator:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Look out for our daily deals that go into your inbox - they are hot !!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any chance of getting an auto-updating creative for the daily deals? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ernie, we are working on that now...will be done this month.

Look for a dynamic FPC coming to a website near you ....

Are we still going to get the text version, that works great for one of my sites? An FPC would be great also, got a website that I would love to use that on. I am not being greedy, just know what I want!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread