Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    In case you are not subscribed to that forum, if you are an active partner, you may want to subscribe.

We have some very important announcements to make in the next few weeks that will interest you...

in the meantime, lock and load these links and take advantage of our extended 15% off end of summer sale..

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...84&m=361100647
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Well I finally decided to get onboard this gravy train. I had been holding out as I have been cleaning house of ***share networks programs but with you driving the boat I know it will be an honest ride.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nyfalcon:
    Well I finally decided to get onboard this gravy train. I had been holding out as I have been cleaning house of ***share networks programs but with you driving the boat I know it will be an honest ride. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

V, we have taken steps to insure that we monitor activity and keep it honest...

we have many custom tools and internal landing pages that we monitor and compare with LS reports..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread