Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

It's time to leave the old cat behind and get out of the jungle...

We are looking at a new computer merchant to bring onboard and fill the void. Forget the striped cat, the data feed hide and seek, and tracking issues - It's a new day in the affiliate PC world...

My merchant is on Kowabunga, so you can be assured of accurate tracking, reporting and full deep linking capabilities.

Ok, I know many of you have been longing for a new computer merchant, one with a full data feed and a sincere desire to grow their affiliate program. We have found one for you, your existing PC traffic has a new home...

We will be doing a private, invitation only launch for the month of July. Get on the private list to be included on the pre launch, send an email with subject line: MEOWWWW!!

Let's get ready to sell some PC'S, components and accessories again, just like in the old days...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Awesome... Send me a private message on the merchant and I'll be the first to apply and make pages!

ABW Ambassador
    Good to hear this. I have no experience with Kowabunga. Does one have to first sign up with them to sign up with your merchant?

Wayne

Added:
    I hope they have a good selection of parts & components. I need a network card that I've only seen available through an unnamed striped merchant that I wouldn't give the time of day to. Rather have the computer sit idle.

ABW Ambassador
    Sounds good! Email sent!
    Cazzie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NorthernStudio:
    Good to hear this. I have no experience with Kowabunga. Does one have to first sign up with them to sign up with your merchant?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, you can sign up for individual merchants, each merchant has an account. They did just come out with Kolimbo, I haven't had a chance to play with it yet though....

I have all your MEOWWW!! emails and will be sending out invites on early next week. Great response so far, awesome....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hey Andy, I IM'd you a meow

Do you want a meoow from me, or are you just going to send it to me?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by qballĀ©:
    Do you want a meoow from me, or are you just going to send it to me? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please send the MEOWW code, all being filterd into a separate folder. I will dump the emails into a database and send sign up info, datafeed access and other goodies being developed as we speak.

ABW Ambassador
    I suppose if the new Company/Program could stand on its own merits, there would be no need to prop it up by badmouthing your ex-employer, no?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chief_Bobbit:
    I suppose if the new Company/Program could stand on its own merits, there would be no need to prop it up by badmouthing your ex-employer, no? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chief, get a grip...

I love my ex-employeer, I have no beef with anyone, not even with the "Chief Beef" himself...

I have never mentioned my ex-employer anywhere on this board or anywhere else for that matter, much less badmouth anybody. Show me one post on this board where I have badmouthed anyone....with the exception of "Fred" back in 2001. Hell, i'm still a customer, where do you think I bought my 4 lcd's for the new office? I got the PC's from one of my merchants though - (thanks Mike)...

It's Friday, look up in webster's the word "humor" and "lighharted humor", get a grip and sit back and enjoy. It's all good, it's all business and everyone benefits...including the old cats...

Now, what was that purrrring I hear ?

Chief, have an aweosme day...

email sent Andy
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I have no beef with anyone, not even with the "Chief Beef" himself... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know. I still get your unsolicited commercial pitches in my email.

ABW Ambassador
    Chief, maybe it's me that's causing the confusion. I don't think I've ever heard Andy say that the other merchant sucks. I've said it though. And have no problem with saying it again. (Probably shouldn't be saying it on Andy's dime, though.)

Wayne

UPDATE

Data feed has 20,000 records, getting it cleaned up and ready for showtime...

Will be sending private offer emails for everyone that replied with MEOWWWW!! starting next week...

Thank you all for your support in advnace...

UPDATE

We are installing KB's refer detect scrip on my merchant so your links don't get blocked, hijacked or penalized by the current search engine filters and Norton's apps....

This program is going to be good, very good...

The feed is 95% cleaned and ready, look for ignition next week...

Still accepting your MEOWWS!

Have a great weekend....

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    right about now I would sure love a Canadian one

Tick tick tick

Can't wait for a computer merchant that does better than this...

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Ouch
    That looks mighty painful TJ

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'm feeling the same pain TJ as your conversion ratio appear to be par on that course. Somethings broke and they're in denial as the fix would hurt their internal SEO/SEM and diversion tactics.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Sounds like you are talking about a different kettle of fish Mike.... (Catfish at that)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    I'm feeling the same pain TJ as your conversion ratio appear to be par on that course. Somethings broke and they're in denial as the fix would hurt their internal SEO/SEM and diversion tactics. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike,

Wrong forum buddy....nothing will be broken on this program when it gets launched. I'm working on the different tools and getting everything ready now...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tj:
    Sounds like you are talking about a different kettle of fish Mike.... (Catfish at that) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I was referring the TD being in a state of denial ...not anything Andy's involved with which is never fishy. I just posted there my side by side comparision of Y 2003 to 2004.... Jan til July... I think Andy stole their only roll of duck tape for that leak repair job
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Meow! Are we there yet?

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nova - Mrs. Happypoon:
    Meow! Are we there yet? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Purrrrtie close...almost purrrrrfect..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast