Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello All,

As a survivor of Hurricane Andrew in 92", I can relate very well to what a large segment of our population is going through in Florida and the surrounding south eastern United States. Many have been impacted in ways that many of us won't ever imagine. It's been 12 years and I still shudder at the thought of another "Andrew"

I would like to make a request to our ABW family. I know we are all busy and we all have things to do, daily challenges and bills to pay.

Please take a moment of your time and make a $5.00 contribution to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund

We all have a $5.00 bill we can spare, we spend it on fast food, drinks, movies and what not. If you can donate more, so be it. It wil help a family in need, buy much needed food and water or pampers and baby food for their kids.

I have sent an email out to all my merchants asking them for support as well. I have asked them to contribute with a percentage of affiliate sales, the amount will vary depending on margins of course, but any contribution is a good contribution.

All donations will be made directly to the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund: http://www.redcross.org

Disaster Relief Fund: After the 1-2 punch of Charley and Frances, the 3rd deadly Hurricane, Ivan, has caused more death and destruction. The Red Cross is providing vital feeding and shelter around the clock for Charley, Frances and now Ivan victims-- and will continue in the days and weeks ahead. We rely wholly on the voluntary donations of the American public to provide such life-saving services. Please help these hurricane victims and thousands of disasters we respond to across the country each year, with a gift to the Disaster Relief Fund.

All I will ask is that you support the merchants and the community. Make a direct contribution to the Red Cross if you can. Help move the product and services of the merchants that will be contributing a portion of their affiliate sales by adding their links, sending their offers and adding to their affiliate sales.

ARC will be donating our monthly performance bonus from each merchant for the next 3 months to help out plus a portion of our monthly consulting and OPM fees will be donated as well.

Thanks in advance for your support,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Very nice Andy. I'll be making my contribution and I hope many others will as well.

Ok, I made my donation. Bmills has brought me some extra money, why not share.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    > next 3 months to help out plus a portion of our monthly consulting and OPM fees will be donated as well.

That is what I call way beyond support.

Well, since I've been doing good with google this month my earnings as of today will be donated.

Awesome.. Andy Our site is Setting up a Hurricane Victims support fund too. It's the only way we as a community can make a difference and help those in need.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread