Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello Team,

One of our ABW members just made $192.00 in commission from 5DollarSoftware !!!

Congrats to fran*****,

You know who you are, you can post if you wish. Thank you Sir for your efforts and support of our program...

Here is the sale information:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 11xx Sale 9/24/2004 Approved 9/28/2004 5dollarsoftware-58803 $1,280.00 $192.00 0 No No <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's $192.00 commission on one sale !!

I just verified the order with my merchant, order is valid and product is being shipped. WTG !!

This is a new record order for the affiliate program and in the top 5 all time record orders for this merchant.

I've been saying it for months, this program rocks. This is also the time for it to pick up, $5.00 software makes a great stocking stuffer...

Folks, realize one thing, many merchants would have sweept this order under the table, this is a sale that many would not have reported. This is an honestly run, converting sleeper program. If you are not onboard, you are missing the boat.

Don't wait till it's too late, get onboard now!!

Thanks again buddy, enjoy the cash...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> If you are not onboard, you are missing the boat.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't want you telling everyone that my $0.75 per item comish on this program is gonna pay me over $400 this month alone.

Just don't tell them. I've got enough competition as it is.

Edited to add: You guys stay outa my game!&lt;/edit&gt;

Thanks for the verification, Andy.

Frank
    "Just the facts, Ma'am." Sgt. Joe Friday, Dragnet

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread