I had some doubts when we added lingerie links - in particular SurpriseHim links - to an extremely popular channel. I thought it added a nice dimension, contentwise, but figured we'd net a big goose egg in the money column.

Once again, I have proven my lack of knowledge. SurpriseHim has already converted a handful of times and it appears there's more to come.

We can stand surprises like that. (Hats off, as usual, to Andy's crew; we've gotten terrific support with this program).

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    SurpriseHim has already converted a handful of times and it appears there's more to come.

We can stand surprises like that. (Hats off, as usual, to Andy's crew; we've gotten terrific support with this program). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Karl, BTW you just got another one
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Oh yeah ... just got the e-mail.

Psst. Karl you just made another sale and for a nice $$$ amount too.
    That makes 5 in 526 clicks, way to go!!!!

What are the rest of you waiting for?
    Halloween is around the corner and SurpriseHim.net has a great selection
    of sexy costumes that sell!!!

Put up your links, banners and get some cash in your trick or treat bags this year!!!!

Lingerie is a great seller year round and now for Halloween you can capitalize
    on SurpriseHim's great costume selection in all sizes.

Get your banners by logging in here:
    http://www.surprisehim.net/affiliate...iate_login.htm

The Affiliate Product HTML / Datafeed Generator you can to it here:
    http://surprisehim.net/affiliates/index.php

Orestes Vega
    AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: ovega@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: ARCMGR1

No, no, no!

I disagree.

Stay away from promoting such products. Just leave that to us, we'll take care of it.

Thanks to everyone who heeded the advice above.

Man, I cannot believe the amount of sales we've had for Halloween. SurpriseHim has been a nice part of that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    Thanks to everyone who heeded the advice above.

Man, I cannot _believe_ the amount of sales we've had for Halloween. SurpriseHim has been a nice part of that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Karl,

You still have all of October to rake in the treats....

No tricks here folks, solid program, solid conversions, solid management - get your treats before the time is up.

oh and Karl, start getting your holiday sections up. Wait till you see the milk and cookies we have for Santa from Surprise Him...

For those of you that still believe in Santa, be sure to sign up now, get ready for Q4!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

You go Karl!!!!!

I wonder what everyone else is waiting for????

There is gold in them thar hills.

Orestes Vega
    AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orestes - ARC:
    There is gold in them thar hills.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Along with some lace and feathers..

Andy:

Don't you worry, our Holidays section is second only in size and reach to our Halloween section. We're nearly locked & loaded with the Holidays update.

The great thing is, the amazing performance of uor affiliate sales (RE: click-through & conversion rates) has made selling packages to local clients that much easier! We're already getting them lined up for the Holidays!

Orestes: I think everyone should really wait until Halloween is over so I can give them a complete picture of the results. We'll take care of this season, gang.

Orestes, Andy:

Just noticed a pending order showed up in our reports. Details?

Orestes, Andy:

Just noticed a pending order showed up in our reports. Details? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice order, I just approved it for you.

Note: Our agreement with SurpriseHim ended on 9/7, we are staying on to help him transition over and continue running the program. We will be wrapping up at the end of the month.

Vincent just had a baby, just moved to a new place and financials didn't add up. We grew the program and set it on the right track, he will run it from here on out.

Our OPM services are not inexpensive and the ROI needs to be there for all parties to make money. We left the door open so we could work together again if the finances make sense...just so you know.

You mean ARC won't be involved anymore? Wow, that's a bummer! I hope the program doesn't begin a slow slide...

"Remember about the incentive bonus for the month of August. If you make 4 separate sales you will receive a bonus of $25.00 in addition to your commissions for the month of August."

Does anyone know if this still stands, to the affiliates who made the sales?

All our sales were in September, so that's of no consequence to us ...

Hi everybody,

This is just a reminder that we at ARC have handed the reigns back to Vincent Liu owner of SurpriseHim.net. We have enjoyed working and building this program on its way to being a very successful lingerie affiliate program. We hope that you continue to support this program which in fact this month is paying out some healthy commissions to those who have worked hard with us on this.

When we took over this program in the sales for the month of June were:
    $1741.85. This months total is around $4,000. In June there were 31 active affiliates and now there are more than 60 active affiliates with more joining every day. Click totals went from 6274 in June to a Sept. total of over 15,000. We are very satisfied with the growth you the affiliates helped us achieve in such a short time, thank you all.

So we are saying goodbye for now and hope that we can manage this program again in the future when it makes financial sense for our client.
    Please direct all your inquires regarding the program to: surprisehim@iveth.com Vincent will be more than happy to assist you any
    way he can.

Thank you all very much for your support.

Orestes Vega
    AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread