Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello all,

If you can sell or have established traffic for travel packages, hotel accomodations or airline reservations, I want to talk to you.

We are looking for deal sites, travel sites, community sites and SEM experts to market this program. Full hotel/destination data feed will be available.

We are talking with an established travel wholesaler that is breaking into the online world.

Best rates in the industry, awesome site and great compensation model is being planned out. They are on a major network, fully commited to run a top notch program.

If you are interested, send an email to: travel@andyrodriguez.com, subject line: Book It Baby!

We will have special compensation to offer the right partners...with the right traffic.

Last call for affiliates wanting to generate revenue for thr holiday travel season !!

Thank you in advance,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I have a Florida site. Not a huge amount of traffic but good SERPs. Do you have any Florida-centric ads?

I have an partially developed travel Domain...Should I finish it and go live???
    Thanks,
    Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug:
    I have an partially developed travel Domain...Should I finish it and go live??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are still in negotiations phase, but looks very good. We have a good communication channel going and we seem to be on the same page.

You should finish anyway, seeing how long it's taking for some site to make in into the SERPS.

Should have more today or over the weekend...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhea:
    I have a Florida site. Not a huge amount of traffic but good SERPs. Do you have any Florida-centric ads? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely will, client is based on Florida - plus the world loves Mickey and Minnie!

count me in

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Andy I probably should have mentioned the site has nothing to do with travel, it's just about Florida. I have had some results with travel banners in the past but lately...zippo! Do I still qualify?

Couldja make your banners a bit off-size so the banner blockers don't spot them?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhea:
    Andy I probably should have mentioned the site has nothing to do with travel, it's just about Florida. I have had some results with travel banners in the past but lately...zippo! Do I still qualify? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course you qualify...you can sell anything

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Couldja make your banners a bit off-size so the banner blockers don't spot them? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean the pixel trick? Yeah, will suggest...

Is there any way to just have you sign me up for all your programs. My travel page on my mall site is one of my best pages! I was at work today wondering why I didn't have a travel site, guess this is my hint
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Andy:

If they are into international travel (asia-pacific region) - then yes, I would love to incorporate links. Haven't done anything related to travel/hotels yet - this may be a good start.

John

Finally! It's about time you got a program specifically for my money maker site
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez:
    If you can sell or have established traffic for travel packages, hotel accomodations or airline reservations, I want to talk to you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What, no car rentals?

Oh, please make sure there is a way to link to any page with this program.
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

I am so ready for this Andy hit me up on im, I think my email is not getting through
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Hello,
    I am interested also. I have some good travel domain names and just finished writing a software that will be good for travel related products.
    [url=http://www.onlinemarts.com][b]Online shopping deals Free Coupons[/b][/url]

UPDATE

We are closer, agreement is out of legal and we are going to review changes.....stay tuned...

Look for launch next week...

Well, it ain't Orbitz... or WAS it?
    Scott
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nature Boy:
    Well, it ain't http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...&m=479105767... or WAS it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scott, it was not Orbitz

We are still on, going back and forth on details and numbers...

I will enjoy going head to head with Carolyn though, I love my job !!!

Update

Contract is in the house, ABW forum is getting set up, we are reving our engines....

get ready to sell travel and hotel reservations, we are going to have fun with this one...

If you are not on my ARC email list, get in now, go to my site and sign up to get the latest news on new merchants....

link is on my sig

I know a secret!!!
    I know a secret!!!

And I AIN'T sharing!

Scott

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nature Boy:
    I know a secret!!!
    I know a secret!!!

And I AIN'T sharing!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scott, you are such a tease...

Everyone will know before the end of the week, I'm creating the special offer today in Linkshare (tip)

If you are already an affiliate of this program, you will have a chance to earn an extra 1% by acceting the special ARC offer.

Tools are being developed, forum is being ordered and graphics are being created.

This will be the only travel forum in ABW for the time being.....get ready to sell.

Travel is huge year round, Q4 it just explodes...

Are we ready?

Dang I was hoping it was an expedia cleanup mission you were on. but the linkshare gives it away that its not. Im on board the ARC train

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nyfalcon:
    Im on board the ARC train <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What does the "The ARC Train" look like?

We should have a drawing...those of you that are photoshop experts...

In fact, lets make it better...the person that sends me the best picture of the "ARC Train" wins a $50.00 gift certificate to any merchant we represent. All of you will judge and we will post the winner here...

can we send in more than one?

i have a few ideas
    dave

Come on Andy, looking for those new terms. I hope you can sneak in direct linking to pages while your at it
    Scott

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hey Everybody, I have been watching this thread since we entered into talks with Andy. We are really excited to launch this with Andy. I just wanted to make sure everyone here knew that we now have our own forum here:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=fr...9&f=3196046301

If anyone has any questions or concerns that have not been answered yet, please post them there so that Andy or I can answer them for you. Thanks so much for being an affiliate!

Affiliate Manager
    Damn, I'm jealous.

Congrats, you guys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast