Hmm coupons have expired on the Executive Essentials dynamic template. Any chance you could send in a update?

Just letting you know.

Jason

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    Hmm coupons have expired on the Executive Essentials dynamic template. Any chance you could send in a update?

Just letting you know.

Jason <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi J,

We are re evaluating the entire dynamic template issue. It's a security risk the way it works now and we are looking at ways arond that. Having said that, I will see to it that it is updated.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

oh okay Andy, Also Irv's need to be updated too. Also your not planning to shut down the templates? are you? Just wondering.

http and a telephoto
    Since we had to send our IP addresses I assumed the templates would be staying. Tell me now if they are going away and I will pull them instead of customizing them this week.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loxly:
    Since we had to send our IP addresses I assumed the templates would be staying. Tell me now if they are going away and I will pull them instead of customizing them this week. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Deb, they are staying for now, I don't like to make changes in Q4 or anywhere near it. As for the IP requests, we had very few that actually replied to the email.

We are coming up with a much better technique that will work much better and easier for all. We will roll this out along with the existing template, you will be able to switch later on. So to answer your question, you can customize..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

http and a telephoto
    Thanks Andy!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Still waiting for the coupons to be updated.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread