Just got this??

"I would take this time to introduce myself. My name is Warren Liu and I'll be your new affiliate marketing manager for PC MicroStore. Unfortunately, the service of Andy Rodriguez Consulting (ARC)we no longer be retained and on behalf of PC MicroStore, we would like to thank ARC for all the diligent hard work over the past months."

What's up with this Andy?? No news from you before this bomb was dropped..

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hotspice:
    Just got this??

"I would take this time to introduce myself. My name is Warren Liu and I'll be your new affiliate marketing manager for PC MicroStore. Unfortunately, the service of Andy Rodriguez Consulting (ARC)we no longer be retained and on behalf of PC MicroStore, we would like to thank ARC for all the diligent hard work over the past months."

What's up with this Andy?? No news from you before this bomb was dropped.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was dropped the same bomb on Friday and we were in the process of negotiating with them to "ease" their financial commitment to us.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> From: Warren
    Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 12:48 PM
    To: 'Andy Rodriguez'
    Subject: Affiliate Program

Hi Andy,

Hope everything is going fine for you! The reason for this email is that to let you know that we might have to end the affiliate program by the end of this month if we could. Since the program have been up for almost 5 month already, and we are not really getting the result that we are looking for or that we have expect it. I know you have done lots for us from you end, and maybe is because we don’t have the tolls that we need to covert the sales.

Since this is really not working out for us, I will let to stop the champing for now and maybe later down the road we could renew the program or work out some other that will fit us the best.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A few notes on the program:

1) Warren and Kevin are great guys. They are the owners and they apparently will continue to run the program on their own.

2) Our monthly OPM service is not inexpensive and not everyone can afford the monthly fees. We understand that and were prepared to scale down the service, to help them increase their ROI.

3) The email came to us on Friday as well, we didn't expect them to take this action within 2 days, as I said, we were willing to work with them.

We experienced something similar with Warren's brother, Vincent from SurpriseHim.net. We hold no bad feelings, but we would rather conduct business in a different manner.

While we were managing the PCMicro Store account:

Report Dates Impressions Clicks Click % Growth Gross Sales Returns Net Sales Sales % Growth

June *5 8,668 $6,485.00 $0.00 $6,485.00
    July 799 10,603 22.32% $21,490.00 $0.00 $21,490.00
    August 4,381 13,393 26.31% $16,321.00 $0.00 $16,321.00 -24.05%
    September 8,887 50,032 273.57% $44,002.00 $0.00 $44,002.00 169.60%
    October 10,367 31,016 -38.01% $22,857.00 $0.00 $22,857.00 -48.05%

We went from $6,485 in June sales to over $44,002 for a high during September in a period of 3 months. We are happy with the 578.52% growth in the program for 3 months.

We wish Warren continued success and hope they can continue to culture the seeds of growth we planted.

One of the most difficult tasks that we have is to manage the expectations of our clients. It's not easy and not all merchants have the resources to weather the financial road to affiliate marketing success.

We wish them well, they are good guys.....please continue to support their program and help them grow...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Grumble gripe moan growl ... I hate change.
    No disrespect to them, but the first email I received since the change, was a complete mess of html links, etc.
    The second, the one above, is full of spelling errors.
    Instilling confidence, not so much.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The reason for this email is that to let you know that we might have to end the affiliate program by the end of this month if we could. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Erm ... they meant end their association with you right? Not the program?
    Ah well, who else do you have?
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Well Not having any luck converting.. Think I will drop them and Switch to something else.

sigh.

Great! Next time you work for someone check their references. You are the number one affiliate promoter and you deserve better. This is not BETTER! I think some of us "ME" supported these guys because we knew that you would give your best to them to help them. If they cannot afford you how are we suppose to think they can afford us! Been there before cut this and cut that affiliate support to save money. Well we are partners, like you were a partner and if that is how they treat you how can we think they will treat us any better. Thanks for the news that they are somehow part of SurpriseHim - they didn't work out either. So far I have them on a page that used to be Fredericks of Hollywood, and I used to sell 2,000 or more a month with Fredericks, pulled them and put up surprisehim - since you left 9 clicks compared to the 500+ clicks I used to get with Fredericks. Don't forget - get references before signing up as a AM, if they are new talk to the sales people and see how they treat them - otherwise charge them hourly consulting and don't tell us you are the AM. Good Luck Andy - You are the best!

They didn't convert worth a shit anyway, were already on the way out.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread