Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello everyone,

I know that Irvs and EE have a long history on ABW with many posts scattered on different forums. I wanted to inform the many loyal ABW members first before the general email went out to all the affiliate partners.

Irvs contacted us several weeks ago and wanted ARC to take over control of their exisiting affiliate program. I know that there have been many different managers, with different companies involved in the last several months and while they all have been good managers, there may have been a general sense of confusion as to who is doing what and who was managing the program at any given time.

We have entered into one year management agreement with Irvs, many of you already know me and my team and how we work. I am personally going to run this program and you can depend on solid communications going forward. You will have one contact person that will help you with any problems you may be having and will ensure you are making money with this program.

There are many aspects of the program we will be tweaking, some changes and some new tools and promotions coming soon. I would like to ask you to continue your support of our program, there are a few other luggage companies who have decided to come online lately, but we all know that Irvs has the market share and with me at the helm, that will only be increasing. We are making changes that will translate into increased conversions and sales for your marketing efforts.

I will include much more detail on the affiliate email going out later this week. I will be contacting many of you in the next few weeks and offering special deals, promotions and higher commissions...the next few weeks will be a tweaking and fine tuning process as we continue to improve the Irvs/EE affiliate partner program.

I can be reached at: andy@irvs.com and andy@executiveessentials.com for any program related issues that may not have been solved from before or any issues going forward.

As always, thank you for your ongoing support on all the programs we are managing, your efforts are noticed and appreciated very much. I know everyone of you has choices, we thank you for choosing ARC programs....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Andy:

Irv's has popped up on our reports a few times recently; here's to hoping that number will increase!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    Andy:

Irv's has popped up on our reports a few times recently; here's to hoping that number will increase!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Karl, I have a special plan for your site, will discuss with you on the phone next week...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Sweet!

Well awesome Andy!, I'v been getting some good Irvs sales and Executive Essentials sales too. Good too see you at the Helm!

Congrats Andy!

Just to let everyone know, both Irv's and EE have PSC's:

Irv's PSC: http://psc.afftools.com/irvs
    EE PSC: http://psc.afftools.com/executive-essentials
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

ABW Ambassador
    COol, have had sales with both programs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Akiva:
    Congrats Andy!

Just to let everyone know, both Irv's and EE have PSC's:

Irv's PSC: http://psc.afftools.com/irvs
    EE PSC: http://psc.afftools.com/executive-essentials <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they do and even though I haven't had a chance to talk to Akiva about it yet, it's on my to do list...

Akiva, let's make them dynamic and upgrade them for everyone's benefit asap...will send you more details by email soon.

Doctor is in the house !!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1:
    COol, have had sales with both programs <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's to continued growth....

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Congrats! I'm sure the programs will show good growth with your personal hand in it.

Conrgats Andy Its the first time I already was in a program before you took it over. I joined them last week you must be a mind reader.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

any sept coupons

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Looks like it's cleanup time to weed out my duds before Christmas shopping. Nice to see you branch out Andy as these 2 look like they have some happy shoppers in their niche' markets.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Just speaking for myself, but my site is still listing AUGUST coupons. (With a disclaimer stating STILL waiting for merchant's response)

A month-old response from Andy saying he'll get me the codes. No response from Irv. And the online newsletter is a File Not Found.

Worked better with (was it?) Jim Gribble and Chet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Billy Kay:
    Just speaking for myself, but my site is still listing AUGUST coupons. (With a disclaimer stating STILL waiting for merchant's response)

A month-old response from Andy saying he'll get me the codes. No response from Irv. And the online newsletter is a File Not Found.

Worked better with (was it?) Jim Gribble and Chet <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BK,

We will duck tape the app for now, update the coupons and keep it running for the next few weeks. It is a security risk tha way it's set up now, and we are building a better solution. In the meantime, please send us the IP number you are using so we can have it on file. We will be filtering out access on Monday. Everyone needs to have their IP number on data base to access the app as of Monday. Email will go out again today....

Thank you...

I din''t get the email... where do you want us to send the IP address???

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

http and a telephoto
    I'm not happy to hear it will be "duck taped" and pulled before the holidays.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Ok - I am NOT understanding and didn't get any letter.

Why do you need my IP addy and what is it for?

lol, sorry - just let me know what do and I'll do it!
    Ebudae

http and a telephoto
    I need to know ASAP who to send a new IP address to so my template sites will start working again, I moved some sites over the weekend.

Hope you had a nice holiday.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loxly:
    I need to know ASAP who to send a new IP address to so my template sites will start working again, I moved some sites over the weekend.

Hope you had a nice holiday. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Ded,

You have mail...

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread