Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks now. Did he take some holiday time off? He usually lets everyone know when he does that, so I just a bit concerned. Hope he's off having fun and everything is well.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kellie aka Ms. B:
    Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks now. Did he take some holiday time off? He usually lets everyone know when he does that, so I just a bit concerned. Hope he's off having fun and everything is well. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Kellie,

I'm here, working like a bee geeting Q1 off to a great start.

I did take off a few weeks in December, well, still kept checking email and cell phone Worked around the house, built a few projects and got some R&R time in.

We are getting the roster in order for Q1. We looked at our own ROI and have made a few changes to our own program as well. We dropped a few accounts, picked up 2 new ones and all in all will be working smarter in 2005. We will make more money for us and our merchants with about half of the accounts we ran in 2004.

The best news is that we will be closing on Wednesdays in 2005. All the money in the world does not replace quality time with yourself or your family. We will see how it works out and adjust as needed but from now on, Wednesday is fishing day

I will be announcing the new merchants early next week and posting Q4 results for the existing ones. Q4 was a huge success !!

I'll be seeing you in NYC on the 18th, we are sending the team to NYC for a few days.

Thanks Kellie...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Happy New Year Andy, got any Szul coupons Valentines day, will try to get some jewelry out the door. Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    Happy New Year Andy, got any Szul coupons Valentines day, will try to get some jewelry out the door. Thanks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Trust, Happy New Year to you as well my friend....

Szul - Szul had their best ever in 4 years month on the affiliate program and the best ever Q4 in the company. We really appreciated all the support, sales absolutely skyrocketed and we are all very happy.

Valentines day deals will start around the 20th of this month, we are sending out our "January Clearance" deals tomm in a newsletter.

You can still pick up V-day banners, i'll set those up today on the back end.

Thanks Trust, your support is appreciated...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Woohoo on the R&R..that's always nice. Good to hear about the postivie changes for ARC coming up for 2005. I'll have to make it a goal to get down that way on a Wednesday in 2005 for some fishing. Although last time I went deep sea fishing a 40 pound red almost pulled me overboard, but there was no way I was going to let go of the rod.

Look forward to seeing you and the team in NYC. No heckling allowed though or I want drink with you.

Whats happening in nyc on the 18th and why didnt I get a memo
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

It's the Linkshare Summit. $595 per person. Kwame Jackson (runner up from the first season of The Apprentice) is the keynote speaker.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelColey:
    It's the Linkshare Summit. $595 per person. Kwame Jackson (runner up from the first season of The Apprentice) is the keynote speaker. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but worth the trip just to share a few brewskies with "The Falcon".

I'll be there with Szul and EasyClickTravel...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Yeah, but worth the trip just to share a few brewskies with "The Falcon". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm still waiting for the brewskies The Falcon owes me. And he's had 2 chances to "pay up" at open bars. Maybe this time....

Kellie I think with interest you are up to about a case by now lol
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez:
    We are getting the roster in order for Q1. We looked at our own ROI and have made a few changes to our own program as well. We dropped a few accounts, picked up 2 new ones and all in all will be working smarter in 2005. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>who got dropped and who are the newbies?
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelColey:
    It's the Linkshare Summit. $595 per person. Kwame Jackson (runner up from the first season of The Apprentice) is the keynote speaker. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee, must've forgotten to put this one on my calendar.

Andy, Kelly - sorry we won't have the chance to hook up while you're in the Northeast.

p.s. bring your long underwear.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    Happy New Year Andy, got any Szul coupons Valentines day, will try to get some jewelry out the door. Thanks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fresh baked:

*http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=[SITE.CODE]&offerid=55784.10000119&type=3&subid=0]Szul.com, 10% Off Already Reduced Clearance Items. Coupon Code: SAVE2005, Exp. 1/24/05

Valentines Coupons coming on the 20th !

Andy:

Did you get my e-mail (re: Valentine's Day)?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    Andy:

Did you get my e-mail (re: Valentine's Day)? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Karl,

Did not buddy, please resend now and i will be looking for it. We had a serious bug/virus in the last few days here, damm spam is out of control.

Anyone else getting hit by "stock" spams? meds have decreased and now stock crap is on the rise big time.

We are seriously looking at email options, i'm getting over 50 - 60 per hour of junk

I have 8 rules set up in outlook to catch all kinds of stuff and sometimes some email, depending on word content gets stuck in there. I don't auto delete, i take a day and clean it out but it's getting old real fast....

You are in, or you are out ... choose!
    >Anyone else getting hit by "stock" spams?

One word Andy - Mailwasher.net

Delete them from your server BEFORE you download them, save you heaps of time.

Woz
    [url=http://www.dWoz.com/][b]dWoz[/b][/url] - serious webmaster tools & resources.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Woz:
    >Anyone else getting hit by "stock" spams?

One word Andy - Mailwasher.net

Delete them from your server BEFORE you download them, save you heaps of time.

Woz <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Mate,

Downloaded trial, running now for 15 minutes - i'm loving this app

You are in, or you are out ... choose!
    >i'm loving this app

Yep, worth it's weight in gold. Glad you approve.

Woz
    [url=http://www.dWoz.com/][b]dWoz[/b][/url] - serious webmaster tools & resources.

Andy,

Ya might also want to check out www.postini.com I have heard good things about them for small companies..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hotspice:
    Andy,

Ya might also want to check out http://www.postini.com I have heard good things about them for small companies.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Hotspice,

Thanks for the tip...

I installed mailwasher and I got to tell you, this app rocks..

The "learning" feature is fantastic, i'm still working with it to be sure to "tune" it properly so that no "friendly" emails get filtered out but so far, the app as Woz said, is worth it's weight in gold.

Thanks Woz

50-60/hour...I wish! I have a long list of server filters and I'm still getting slammed. Mainly the drug and fraud stuff at the moment.

Run MailWasher a bit before you buy Andy. I've been using it for well over a year and several months ago went up to the paid version. A great program but I've had tech problems with it. Primarily it completely and totally hogs every bit of memory it can get it's hands on, maxing out my CPU. Quite a shame because I love the actual software but it became nonfunctional for me.

I loaded cloudmark yesterday. So far it's doing good job (although you do have to let the stuff onto your computer first). It's caught 5555 since noon yesterday and only missed about 200 which I submitted to be included.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread