Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

As many of you know, our management contract with BettyMills ended in June 2004. Betty wanted a more "hands on management" approach to their affiliate program and brought the program management in-house. Mabelle has been doing a great job....

There were some financial loose ends and we both opted for a trade instead of payment, after all I needed a shed and Betty wanted additional exposure...

It worked out well for both of us, the 10 x 13 Duramax shed is absolutely awesome and Betty got another 6 months of non-contracted recruiting and exposure on ARC.

Thank you Betty !!

I called Victor this week to thank him personally and to bring him up to speed with new ARC developments. As a formal courtesy, I wanted him to hear it from me first that that we will be managing another affiliate program that is in his vertical. We had a good talk and both agreed, it's nothing personal, it's just business and the competition will make everyone work harder...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

That is one fine looking dog house!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jane:
    That is one fine looking dog house! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shadow does love it in there...

I keep the door open sometimes and he lays down in the entrance, keeping watch on the entire back yard.

I ran power to it and set up a mini work shop in there and his favorite thing is to lay down inside and listen to music while i work on projects.

Love that dog !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Who said she was talking about Shadow????

Sorry that one was too easy to pass up.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread