Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    I have broken all types of records today and it's only 2:51 p.m. This is just what I need to ensure that I can come up with that whopping ass $56,000 down payment for my house. :eek:

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Well congratulations!

Hopefully I will break some (good) records for the day, too! I've broken some records this season, too...today's a good day for another new high "score"!

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Leader ]

The only thing I want to break today is my abysmal spell of three days without a sale [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I'm glad somebody is selling though
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Gordon ]

I thought so also.... seemed like every time I refreshed there was something new.

Then it stopped. Absolutely Nothing for the last two hours.

Still watching, though....

CodeJockey.

ABW Ambassador
    sales r looking good fer Big Chuck too. Just curious as heck, Jada, what would you consider as "through the roof" - and I mean dollar amount - lol. I'm looking at some 100 dollar days this month, and thats good for me. I have about 70 more pages with product ads I hope will be included in the Google update, so I can make up for lost holiday traffic/sales.

I aint trying to be nosy, but rather I am trying to "measure" how I'm doing in comparison to some of you "heavy hitters".

Anyone else? what would be a good sales day?

Stop bragging Jada [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hmmmmm! My worse day all month so far. Packy is starting to think his sales are being devided amongst the fellow affiliates.

Jeeesh, I have been so good in my posts lately. I haven't whined at all.

Glad to hear everyone else is doing good though. Lets hope it continues for all.

Jada, just out of concern for your financial well being. I hope you are puting at least a third of it away for taxes. I hope you talked to a tax adviser.

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Packy ]

Congratulations Jada and leader, I hope both of you break more records!!!

Hey I finally broke my duck with a $9.00 commish, heres hoping its the start of a never ending roll [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Go Gordon, Go Gordon.
    I better go check my stats as I do my commission rain dance. Let it Pour!!!

We're off again.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I really p isses me off that they take time out to eat and stuff like that.

That, and this new posting cycle that CJ seems to have...

CodeJockey.

c'mon Packy I'm rootin for yer, get them stats amovin CJ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

quote:
    I aint trying to be nosy, but rather I am trying to "measure" how I'm doing in comparison to some of you "heavy hitters".

Anyone else? what would be a good sales day?

Ooooooo..... Big Chuck, this is Flame Bait if I ever saw it. Wasn't there some nasty, nasty business on the old CJU when this was discussed?

You may also be trying to compare apples and watermelons... what we do is totally different than what you do.

We've done nicely this month, though... I will say that.

CodeJockey.

Well, I know some people think it is indelicate to talk about how much you make but I figure-- what the hay, I'm not making that much compared to others. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

So far this month I have made about $2-300 in comissions.
    I am very pleased with this. In just a couple of months I have started to learn what will and won't work for me and my site. What I need to do to make more sales (many thanks for all the helpfull advice!!) and have made plans and am working on new things for the future!!

It can be done, with hard work and I have high hopes for the future!! I know it is not a lot but I am proud.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    EvilBob - I don't brag - just like to share good news every now and again. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] It is how I was inspired to do better.

Yeah - CodeJockey - you're right - we don't even need to go there. Sorry BigChuck.

But BigChuck I will say that my normal 12 noon commission is $20 and today by 12 noon I had made $105.

VICKY - You go GIRL - Keep cranking out those pages.

Packy - I haven't put anything away for taxes this year because I just started making serious money in August and with the write offs I'll be okay. But I did hire an accountant to file my taxes for this year and will definately be putting money away next year for taxes. They will advise me on all that because I will have a full year of earnings from affiliate marketing next year.

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: JadaKiss ]

ABW Ambassador
    LOL - don't flame me! I was just asking. I am approaching four hundred bucks for the month, and hope to do a thousand or better by the end of the month.

Let me ask this; is is realistic for me to think that I can actually make a grand a day? 'cause thats my goal (one day).

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Big Chuck ]

ABW Ambassador
    Oh, come on - lets be frank

alrighty then Big Chuck here we gooo....

I'm no "heavy hitter" and only started to see over $1000 per month back in Aug.

An average day now is $170-200 - a bad day is $40-$60 -

I think $1000 a day is doable, once you've built enough sites and pages. $1000 a day is my goal - I hope to achieve by next year at this time!

Good luck

quote:
    Let me ask this; is is realistic for me to think that I can actually make a grand a day?

If you think you can do it, then you can. It may not happen this month, or even next, but if you persist, then you'll always reach your goal, Grasshopper.

CodeJockey-San
    Resident Philosopher and Zen Master.

ABW Ambassador
    BigChuck, I'm not flaming you bay. But to answer your question - yes it is possible. It is very possible - but it will take alot of hard work. If I could crank out 30 more sites I would probably be at $1,000 a day. Man, wouldn't that be grand. Come to think of it, I guess my goal isn't that far off - Right now my present goal is to make $20,000 per month which is about $660 a day. But $1,000 a day, I'll have to give that another 6 - 8 months. LOL!!

So I guess you need to start small and work your way up to your ultimate goal. You need to look at where you are at now, and add $1,000 - $3,000 to that for next months goal. Then when you reach that - add another 1,000 or 2 on for the following month. I notice that with every months hard work - it gives me about a $2,000 - $4,000 a month raise for the following month, depending on how hard I work.

Don't ever give up. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    I agree Jada!!

I just posted my info to give Big Chuck an idea where some of us are.

August I made a bit over $1000/month

Sept was about the same because I had 2 wks with hardly any activity whatsoever

Oct Was $2000 -etc.......

It starts to be like a snowball rolling downhill LOL

a page a day - a site a month!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Get on board with TigerDirect !!! LOL

quote:
    Originally posted by Big Chuck:
    LOL - don't flame me! I was just asking. I am approaching four hundred bucks for the month, and hope to do a thousand or better by the end of the month.

Let me ask this; is is realistic for me to think that I can actually make a grand a day? 'cause thats my goal (one day).

Some one must have put something in the water.

Record day for stuff from Clickbank - close to $300 from there.

A couple of leads from CJ and some real good numbers from Gevalia.

Plus 50 orders shipped from Amazon and check from BendOver for over $500 bills showed up and according to PUZZ $3100 plus is in the mail.

Congratulations to everyone who is having great sales! You guys are proof that affiliate marketing still pays and further proof that I have a lot of work to do on my pages.

Jada, I know I used to give you a hard time for giving away "the secret recipe" to affiliate marketing and I am sorry for it. I am really happy to see you and others prosper on here! Enjoy the house.

Core

ABW Ambassador
    Andy,

I'll promote TigerDirect, only 'cause I can see you are proactive in your relationships with your affiliates. That says something to me, and I got respect for that. However, I will have to tell you that my confidence is real low with "befree advertising on my time and my hardwork". I need a reason to have confidence. I'll push some products for TigerDirect. I got to think it through. Do you have return days with the cookies? and will you consistently pay 3 % on time, and on schedule? That would be a great start in the right direction.

I'll give you look over. u r still with befree, right? BTW, tell your people to stop sending me email newsletters pushing tigerdirect. I already have a Tiger System - P3 500Mghz.

Chuck,
    FWIW - I will Officially go on record FULLY endorsing Andy and Tiger, I have NO trepidations about them at all!
    Haiko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast