15 years and counting
    Did you check your stats lately?
    I was happilly surprised to see my current referral % at 7
    I had no time to add much links to Amazon when they decided to kick out the parasites from their site. I'm not promoting any of their new stuff like clothing. So I have roughly the same traffic than last year but my earnings are way up.
    Is Amazon going to be the next network after the failure of CJ to protect our interests?

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

WOW! Now thats some selling!

I only have 2,806 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] items to ship to get
    to 7% -- Yet, I'm pretty proud of myself
    for getting to 6.5%.

Last year I think my last quarter's check
    was about $35.00.

This year, it's 4 figures.

Anne

By your thoughts you are daily, even hourly, building your life.
    You are carving your destiny.
    ~Ruth Barrick Golden

15 years and counting
    Let me tell you I was not thinking I'll reach this level. I've not done much to deserve it. I'm not using scripts with Amazon (may be I should) I have the traffic and my visitors are buying. The big difference I'm seing is the earnings.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

The Amzaon script from Cusimano is fabulous!

Also, I'm thinking of making an amazon board on ABW.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

15 years and counting
    The changes at Amazon were drastics. I've been using them for years just to pay for my web hosting costs. I didn't know the changes lately will make such a difference. I've been overlooking their potential. I know David's scripts are great but I was not thinking Amazon was worth the extra effort. Great idea, Haiko, to start an Amazon board. They need to know ABWers could be selling more with cookies and better commissions.

Zeus,

In all the excitement of stating the new forum (which I moved this thread and will be moving other amazon related ones into) I forgot to congratulate you ... Congrats! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I, myself, will be using the cusimano amazon.pl XML script in the new year and look forward to some serious results from their program as well!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

They rock for me too with a -get ready- 12/1 sale ratio! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [we need a $ eyed graemlin for emotions like this hehe]

He who steals a minaret prepares a proper
    cover beforehand, said of someone who intends to do something illegal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Did you check your stats lately? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've always done well with Amazon. Better than with CJ as a matter of fact. The only thing that would improve their program is a monthly payout.

Since they've started paying out the 2.5 on their Marketplace sales, we've done better than ever.

And before anyone says it: 2.5% of something is better than (insert percentage amount here) of nothing.

CodeJockey.

I through up a few links to Amazon, and the orders poured in. I'm going to be firing a few more CJ merchants here and replacing them with links to Amazon.com products.

When the next batch of CJ reversals come in, I'll have even more Amazon links to add.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by iucpxleps:
    [we need a $ eyed graemlin for emotions like this hehe]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Umm. none of those - howzabout one of these instead:

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread