Just checking with everyone else - all of my banner ads that I built for individual categories on my sites are now all showing an ad for the apparel store. Any one else seeing this?

Maria at

I just discovered the same thing this morning. I found it on my Books page and decided to move it to a more general shopping page because it will probably change to another category in the future.

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

NJ, USA
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by
    banner ads that I built for individual categories on my sites are now all showing an ad for the apparel store.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I don't use too many of them, for one, because they used to default to that ugly generic version way too often. I always figured that was a function of load on their servers, but somehow I don't think the new "easy-link" style apparel insertions are an accident. Boils down to carefully choosing keywords to present the material you wanted on a page is being superceded, so no point in using those features anymore - better to pick individual relative books, nosim them and hope for 15% of $15 or so instead of 2.5% on a pair of $4.99 pantyhose.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread