Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

If as an Amazon affiliate you sell a product for say Target through the Apparel and Accessories section of Amazon, what commission do you get on those sales, or does it vary from Vendor to Vendor? Is their a commission cap?

Thanks

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

ABW Ambassador
    This was taken from the Amazon FAQ

"Amazon.com Gift Certificates and products sold by a third party through a site to which Amazon.com links, such as Drugstore.com or Expedia.com do not qualify for referral fees"

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris - WSO:
    Apparel and Accessories...commission:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2.5%
    I use them on a few brands that I've not found elsewhere to round out the breadth of the site. I'm not sure if they have that $10 cap on apparel or not, but at that commission rate it'd be invoked rarely as the individual item would have to be over $400 for it to kick in.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Amazing so man ABWers pass up the opportunity in the apparel/accessories market to push www.suspenders.com Highest conversion ratio of any etailer on the internet for over 3 years averaging 1/20 on even SE traffic. Snooze you loose as fahters day sales went thru the roof.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thanks Guys.

Cheers

Chris

If I’m reading the email I just got from Amazon correctly, it looks like they are raising the commission on “qualifying” apparel items to 7%. I’m not sure what items will qualify for the increased commission of if they’ll even keep it in place after the end of next quarter.

Jason
    “That’s the song I’ve been sangin for years, that’s the way the wild wind blows” – Robert Earl Keen

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread