ABW Ambassador
    On our reports beginning with yesterday we have an amount showing how much is eligible for the tier and growth bonuses, but no bonus is calculated into our total. I should point out that for the entire quarter thru yesterday we were receiving our bonuses.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I've never noticed this in prior months and wonder if they just haven't calculated it yet or if there is some kind of error.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Robin

ABW Ambassador
    Ok, it's not me. On their forum they posted that they're having problems with their reports.

Amazon reports are always delayed it seems...

I don't do an awful lot of business with Amazon, but I've sent them more recently because they've expanded their product line in the UK (the program is pretty much identical to the US one).

What's amazed me though is just how much money I might earn by the end of the quarter on the growth bonus. I'm looking at a potential 40-75% bonus on top of the tier bonus and basic commission... and I wasn't even really trying too hard.

Cha-ching
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

I've been very impressed with the Amazon conversion ratio.

I have them on my site for over 4 years but just recently started focusing on some targeted items on Amazon and have done really well. Out of 600 clicks, 25 sales. geez, wish I could find another one of those....

Wow.. 25/600 is what, 4%. Not bad. I get about 2%. I think what helps is the fact that people will go and buy the target product, and then also browse around for books and CDs and stuff.

It's not my biggest money earner though, but it's crawled off the bottom in terms of earnings.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

ABW Ambassador
    When you took the number of sales are you taking the items sold? If so, ours is really high. We've sold 4400 items and have had just under 29,000 clicks (visitors). Are those the same numbers you guys are all looking at?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread