Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Betty Mills - Major Announcement ...

We are very pleased to announce that The BettyMills Company has engaged the professional services of the great Andy Rodriguez to manage our affiliate program.

As many of you know, Andy is one of the best and brightest in our business, and the BettyMills Company, in our efforts to provide the highest quality Affiliate Management services to you, makes this decision with great confidence.

Andy is a proven leader in the Affiliate Channel. His knowledge and depth are unparalleled. When we searched for an outsourced management solution to maximize our affiliate channel opportunity, everything pointed to Andy. There just is no substitution!

With his leadership of the BettyMills Affiliate Program, you can expect the highest service level imaginable, the highest income opportunity available in the affiliate channel, and above all, fairness, truth and integrity.

Please help me to welcome Andy Rodriguez to our team!

Best Regards All,

Victor Hanna
    The BettyMills Company
    Home of the 30,000 product DataFeed
    http://www.BettyMills.com
    http://affiliates.bettymills.com/
    BettyMills ABW Forum

ABW Ambassador
    I will definately make sure I create a new site dedicated to Betty Mills.

I have nothing against you Victor, but having Andy come on board is the best thing that you could do for your affiliate program

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Time to roll up my sleves and add some new merchnats to my site. Great product line your yours with Andy pushing us to the limits will make everyone some bucks.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    How is Andy coming on board going to change your program? I was actually planning on building a Betty Mills site tonight, and am curious if any changes will be occurring with the feed.

Michael

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EmDub:
    How is Andy coming on board going to change your program? I was actually planning on building a Betty Mills site tonight, and am curious if any changes will be occurring with the feed.

Michael<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael,

We are adding a few more tools. As for the feed, per my understanding (3 hours on the job) there are no major issues with the current feed. Please advise if there are any, i will be posting a series of Q+A's later tonight on different topics.

We are going to make some changes to the commission structure (will not affect any current ABW members, more on that later) and adding a few more tools to the program.

1) FPC's are coming...
    2) New affiliate centered landing pages...
    3) Multiple category specific feeds for targeted sites...
    4) Announcement regarding webmerge and BettyMills user demo...
    5) Product Showcase Creator...
    6) Bonuses and monthly promotions....

Many other good stuff coming down the road...

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

Congrats Doctor and nice move Victor!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Welcome Andy

Hi Andy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    Congrats Doctor and nice move Victor!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you sir....

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    Welcome Andy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you....looking forward to working with you again, and again, and again..

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by midnightcoder:
    Hi Andy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi there buddy.....i see, nice, very nice...

i was wondering where you were focusing your talents in....

Nice working with you again...

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Congrats Andy on FINALLY being part of a program that pays a REAL COMMISSION!

Now I can see for myself what everybody's always raving about you for--without feeling like I'm losing out with every transaction like I would with one of those low-percentage electronics programs...

Now all this program needs is a CR on my site! So far the section has been buyer-proof.

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    Congrats Andy on FINALLY being part of a program that pays a REAL COMMISSION!

Now I can see for myself what everybody's always raving about you for--without feeling like I'm losing out with every transaction like I would with one of those low-percentage electronics programs...

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leader, your funny. Made me laugh...

I'm not running only electronics....i have others too....look at my masthead in my forum....

will be my pleasure working with the great one...finally....

Glad to be onboard...

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

ABW Ambassador
    Hey, a head to head with Leader
    This will re-invigorate my efforts.
    A chance to show my worth

Mad Doctor Gfufy

Parasiteware™ Support The Fight

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guffy:
    Hey, a head to head with Leader
    This will re-invigorate my efforts.
    A chance to show my worth

Mad Doctor Gfufy

Parasiteware™ http://www.cafeshops.com/ParasiteWare<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dunno,

Leader, looks like you got game - KingGufster is a tenacious competitor.. !!

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

Holly Cow!

After the new year, I am going to take a full month and just put up Andy's programs.

This is a MUST DO!!

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Leader, looks like you got game - KingGufster is a tenacious competitor.. !! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He won't have much of a challenge with this program.

There's definitely need for the "AffiliateDoctor" in the house. The same type of pages (design, technique, etc.) on my sites are selling other products well, but no luck with Betty Mills.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Multiple category specific feeds for targeted sites... ~Andy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will say I can't wait to get that categorized feed. Getting the cleaning stuff seperated from the office supplies is a logical first move.

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Hi, Andy:

I've watched others work with you for a long time, it'll be interesting to finally work with you myself.

I've been quite happy with Victor's support so I'll be curious to see how you apply your personal approach to the program.

BTW, as far as I'm concerned I'm quite happy with the BettyMills feed as it is -- the categories, etc. are all fine with me.

-- Mike

"Men travel faster now, but I do not know if they go to better things."
    -- Willa Cather

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    There's definitely need for the "AffiliateDoctor" in the house. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See, if you were in warm and sunny Florida already, the doctor can pay a house visit...but i'm not freezing my ____ off in Michigan !

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeO:
    Hi, Andy:

I've watched others work with you for a long time, it'll be interesting to finally work with you myself.

I've been quite happy with Victor's support so I'll be curious to see how you apply your personal approach to the program.

BTW, as far as I'm concerned I'm quite happy with the BettyMills feed as it is -- the categories, etc. are all fine with me.

-- Mike

"Men travel faster now, but I do not know if they go to better things."
    -- Willa Cather<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MikeO, the pleasure is mine...

Victor has done a fantastic job on this program - however he needs to be free to do his main job, run the company....we have been planning this for a long time. He will still be an active part in the affiliate channel...i'm just running the day to day stuff...

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

The feed is fine - there are a few minor glitches, but they can, for the most part, be automagically dealt with.

The Q4 updated structure, IMHO, was a great improvement over Q3. Now please, set it in stone so I don't have to rebuild my table structure every quarter

[edit:]
    Actually, I do have a suggestion for it -- make it accessible via automation tools like wget -- I'd rather not transfer a 20+ Mb file twice if I can avoid it.

--
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own." – Benjamin Disraeli
    --
    Ford Fox-body Owners Club -- http://www.ford-fox.org

Definately one of the better feeds around - but delivery could be improved. Took several attempts for your system to create the feed before the browser timed out.

Personally, I'd rather have a fixed file (tab or pipe delimited) I can transfer server to server - and substitute my own ID - than have to download and upload the feed manually.

Also, Victor ... you should be aware that the announcement emails you send out have no plain text component, only html. That makes them appear empty in some mail clients, especially the more spam and virus-immune versions.

--------------
    Are you Crazy?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CrazyGuy™:
    Personally, I'd rather have a fixed file (tab or pipe delimited) I can transfer server to server - and substitute my own ID - than have to download and upload the feed manually.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Point taken, already has been requested, will be done...

Next ??

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

The feed as it is runs fine. I'll try to clarify a bit. Usually I just run a feed all at once without doing anything to categorize the output. Which is fine in most cases--most of my merchants have things which are close enough in terms of category that it wouldn't really help anything to break it down further.

But cleaning supplies and office supplies are quite a bit different, so I am looking forward to the "niche" feeds so I can have that seperated WITHOUT having to do anything special to seperate it.

Good point, Leader.

I concur.

--
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own." – Benjamin Disraeli
    --
    Ford Fox-body Owners Club -- http://www.ford-fox.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast