Thread: No response from Andy

I responded 3 times in this forum. For 2 of them I am still waiting for answer. This never happened when Victor was in doing this.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Uphill:
    I responded 3 times in this forum. For 2 of them I am still waiting for answer. This never happened when Victor was in doing this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uphill,

In response to your original question:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Uphill:
    I am having problems with this feed. Because the field delimiter is a comma and text contains commas I am having a mess. Is it possible to get a pipe delimiter feed ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you log in to your affiliate panel, click on datafeed, you have an option to download the feed with 4 delimiter options; coma, tab, pipe or other.

As for answering your posts, my apologies if i missed one of your 3, however, please understand that there are several ways you can reach me, in the forum, by email, by phone and by IM. I am on the PC everyday for 10-12 hours daily.....I am not on ABW for those 12 hours....

As for Victor, he is still very much active in this game, he is just busy running company day to day business....

Thank you....

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

3. Newsletter Signup