Thread: Important Commission Change Announcement !!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

As all of you know, any ABW member that has signed up for the BettyMills affiliate program has had the opportunity to earn a 6.5% commission rate.

Our standard general public (non ABW) rate is 5% on all sales. This has been the standard and will continue.

Going forward, we are going to do away with the 6.5% rate for any new affiliate partners that submit applications after December 15th 2003.

Read: Any applications recieved after December 15th, 2003 will be at the 5% commssion level.

If you are already an active member, at the 6.5% level, you will not be affected. You will stay grandfathered in at the 6.5% commission rate. as long as you are active.

This is for all new affiliate applications recieved after December 15th, 2003.

You need to be in the program before December 15th and be an active partner. What is an active partner? You need to send clicks...being enrolled and not having any links up does not make you active. You need to send clicks and show you are trying.....

If you are already on the program and are not active, you will not get the 6.5%. You need to be active, get those links up and send some clicks...

Ok, please let me know if anyone has any questions...

If you haven't joined yet, you have an opportunity to earn an extra 1.5% and get grandfathered in. This is your chance to get on this gravvy train today....i will be monitoring the stats very closely for the next few weeks....

You can join here!

Who wants our money ????

You can do it in 3 simple steps:

1) Join program
    2) Set up a few links, feed, banners or text links.
    3) Send some traffic, (clicks)

Thats it...simple....

Let's make some money...

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I'm glad to see the grandfathering (it saves me from the wholesale destruction of links)--but seeing that the first thing to happen is commission deflation is VERY disheartening.

Commission deflation is a rot that should be stopped! This industry in the US is starting to look too much like TradeDoubler (UK network with mostly laughable commissions) already, without seeing more programs go the way of lowered commissions!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    I'm glad to see the grandfathering (it saves me from the wholesale destruction of links)--but seeing that the first thing to happen is commission deflation is VERY disheartening.

Commission deflation is a rot that should be stopped! This industry in the US is starting to look too much like TradeDoubler (UK network with mostly laughable commissions) already, without seeing more programs go the way of lowered commissions!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leader,

Completely understand you....this was not something i requested, this was something that was already in the works. In fact, I had to push to get these terms...

The reason we are lowering is not to take away, we are going to use the extra points to run monthly cash promotions, bonuses and other incentives. This will be a very active incentives based program in a very short time. Merchants in general have a certain "%" alloted to run programs, BM is not exception, we are merely taking from one place to reward those that really put out effort and deserve the money.

I know cash is king and we will be rewarding those that deserve it.

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

Off subject just a tad but this is very smart marketing to get affilaites to hurry up and join now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    Off subject just a tad but this is very smart marketing to get affilaites to hurry up and join now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smart marketing and for business savvy affiliates - a no brainer.

I can't do anything else short of giving the green stuff away...

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez:
    You need to be in the program before December 15th and be an active partner. What is an active partner? You need to send clicks...being enrolled and not having any links up does not make you active. You need to send clicks and show you are trying.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm currently in the program at 6.5%. Due to several circumstances, though, I haven't had a chance to develop my site. Believe it or not (you probably don't), that was actually my project for tonight.

Here's the situation. I can have my entire datafeed site built by December 15, but can't guarantee any clicks, other than my own. Will I still qualify for 6.5%, since I'll obviously be trying?

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EmDub:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez:
    You need to be in the program before December 15th and be an active partner. What is an active partner? You need to send clicks...being enrolled and not having any links up does not make you active. You need to send clicks and show you are trying.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm currently in the program at 6.5%. Due to several circumstances, though, I haven't had a chance to develop my site. Believe it or not (you probably don't), that was actually my project for tonight.

Here's the situation. I can have my entire datafeed site built by December 15, but can't guarantee any clicks, other than my own. Will I still qualify for 6.5%, since I'll obviously be trying?

Michael<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MW, i know you well, send me a few links to your feed pages and you are golden. Yes, you can be grandfathered in...

Your homework is due by 12:01 est tonight (j/k)

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

Andy,

I joined and set up a few links. Could you upgrade me to the 6.5% level? Look for a PM with my affiliate ID.

Thanks!
    Kevin Collins

Is there a minimum amount of clicks per month ?

If one is going to be set back to 5%, will they have time to make improvements to keep the 6.5 %

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Uphill:
    Is there a minimum amount of clicks per month ?

If one is going to be set back to 5%, will they have time to make improvements to keep the 6.5 %<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have a full 2 weeks, show me some true effort and you will be there.....

set up a few dozen pages of the PSC, with links on your homepage and you are there as well...

PSC being released today...

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

My window says 5%. Can you fix this Andy? I emailed you two days ago, and didn't get a response, did you recieve the email?

Finding 120x240 banners is a pain.

Have a nice day.

Fred

You might just be a Redneck if - Birds are attracted to your beard...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    My window says 5%. Can you fix this Andy? I emailed you two days ago, and didn't get a response, did you recieve the email?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fred,

Done, effective as of tomm.

I've worked with you in the past and I know what you can do. Thanks for your support of our program....get busy and let me send you a fat one...

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

Building as we speak (so to speak) Heheh...

Thank you.

Fred

This is really frustrating - BettyMills was going to be one of my next projects.

I don't have a general 'Mall' type site - I was planning to set up a dedicated 'Hardware' site - so I can't just get the feed and put some pages online before the deadline.

Can you cut some kind of deal for ABW members who at least sign up for the program before the deadline?

Just a thought ......

In the future, you may have top affiliates, generating large sales, getting 5% - but other ABW members with very small sales getting 6.5% just because they joined earlier.

Can't help thinking that may cause friction

No reply yet to my question - however I have just signed up with the program.

Obviously, I am not going to be able to meet this deadline of being active and sending clicks to you by the 15th.

I have a lot of other projects on the go at the moment - if I can be assured that I will be earning the same commission as all other ABW members, I might be persuaded to move BettyMills higher up my 'To Do' list

Tiebreaker,

Deadline is December 15th at 12:00 Midnight.

You are in at 6.5%

Get busy, let me send you a check....

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Andy,

I also just joined. I am also planning a new site, so won't have links up and sending by the deadline. Is the 6.5 still possible?

Thanks,

Ken MacKenzie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wyvern:
    Hi Andy,

I also just joined. I am also planning a new site, so won't have links up and sending by the deadline. Is the 6.5 still possible?

Thanks,

Ken MacKenzie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Based on my deal with BettyMills, I have the window open until December 15th, 12:00 midnight.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You need to be in the program before December 15th and be an active partner. What is an active partner? You need to send clicks...being enrolled and not having any links up does not make you active. You need to send clicks and show you are trying..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send me a few links to the pages where you have us up on your exisitng site...new sites are fine, however you need a "pulse" - set up a few PSC pages and/or banner, text links....

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

You are in, or you are out ... choose!
    Hey Andy, Check your PMs please.

Thanks
    Woz

dWoz - serious webmaster resources.

Andy,

Did you get my email stating that my site was up with your products?

Fred

Put a big bold text link on the bottom of my home page for you until I can get a proper Janitorial site up and running.

Home page gets quite a lot of traffic - although it is obviously not targetted towards janitorial products.

Hope that will be OK for the moment.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Woz:
    Hey Andy, Check your PMs please.

Thanks
    Woz

http://www.dwoz.com/ - _serious webmaster resources_.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Done....

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    Andy,

Did you get my email stating that my site was up with your products?

Fred

You might just be a Redneck if - _Birds are attracted to your beard..._ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep.....your covered at the 6.5%

Thanks for your support..

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

Thank you

Fred

You are in, or you are out ... choose!
    Thanks Andy.

26. Newsletter Signup