Thread: phone tracking

how does Betty Mills track phone orders?

dave

hello
    dave

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kapsat:
    hello <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Dave,

Sorry, I missed this post. Betty currently does not track phone orders. Our affiliate program is meant to drive online un-assisted sales.

We do have a huge average order and we convert very well in our industry.

Feel free to call me and let me show you how to maximize your relationship with us.

Thanks,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

thanks Andy, i have a new site that is dedicated to the Betty Mills products.that was aquestion i needed awnsered. As soon as the SE,s update the sales should be comming in. I only do SEO no ppc for my sites!

By-the-way the main reason i joined this program is do to reading your post. If all Affiliate programs could be run with this integrity all would be good. I expect to join a couple more of your programs soon!
    dave

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kapsat:
    thanks Andy, i have a new site that is dedicated to the Betty Mills products.that was aquestion i needed awnsered. As soon as the SE,s update the sales should be comming in. I only do SEO no ppc for my sites!

By-the-way the main reason i joined this program is do to reading your post. If all Affiliate programs could be run with this integrity all would be good. I expect to join a couple more of your programs soon! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dave,

Thank you sir. Sometimes I wonder if affiliates even notice the differences in how I manage my programs, its good to know you are out there and have experienced otherwise.

Welcome to our family, feel free to call me anytime and lets make money together.

Cheers,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

http and a telephoto
    Of course we appreciate you and your work!!!

Your programs get priority on my sites, especially when you are working to make available great new tools to work with.

Just need the search engines to catch up. I have spiders nosing around the pages on my server and am getting click from my external links, but I guess people aren't convinced to make that final leap to the Betty Mills site and make those purchases from my site yet. Will be tweaking the template a bit more this week to see if that helps!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

7. Newsletter Signup