Thread: Shed Accessories

I have been recieving emails from people who have recently purchased Rubbermaid Sheds. They are looking for hooks, shelves, etc. to purchase for their new sheds. Does Bettymills carry any accessories that are designed for, or at least would work in the lineup of Rubbermaid Sheds?

Tank You,
    Joe

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdwcdd:
    I have been recieving emails from people who have recently purchased Rubbermaid Sheds. They are looking for hooks, shelves, etc. to purchase for their new sheds. Does Bettymills carry any accessories that are designed for, or at least would work in the lineup of Rubbermaid Sheds?

Tank You,
    Joe <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Joe,

Welcome to Betty's family....I will defer this one to Victor, as he always has new deals and products he is workng on...

I would suggest thougm, that if you are selling these sheds, we just added another 70 sheds to the shed category. They are arrow sheds, best prices on the web and a huge selection...

Here is the link, be sure to add your affiliate ID to the link at CD1, ie. replace CD1 with your affiliate ID number:

http://affiliates.bettymills.com/z/413472/CD1

Betty is rocking with sheds folks, been telling you for months, this is peak shed selling season...

Look at your last affiliate email for all the FPC links...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Joe,

If you read this entire post you will get some really good news...

Now onto your question:

It's typical for customers who purchase Rubbermaid Sheds to come looking for shelving.

To my knowledge, Rubbermaid doesn't provide/make accessories for their sheds- but they do provide instructions in each shed for the appropriate size of shelving to either buy or make that will fit with each shed.

*** Now for the REALLY GOOD NEWS ***

As Andy just mentioned, we just launched 70 new sheds, and THEY HAVE ACCESSORIES! Lots of em! In fact, the accessories are selling with almost each purchase.

Now for the EVEN BETTER NEWS!!!

We just released a feature a few moments ago that allows you to select any segment of the 30,000 product datafeed. You can download just Sheds, or just Shredders, or just Pencils, or Toilet Paper, etc. Whatever category you want to focus on, in your hands within seconds.

You can even pull a datafeed by manufacturer, i.e. Rubbermaid only, Fellowes, Dixie, Etc!

This should allow you to create multiple 'category specific' or 'manufacturer specific' websites.

This is hot off the press and it works like a charm. Give it a try !

Regards,
    Victor Hanna, The BettyMills Company
    Home of Snack Rewards and the Double Markdown!
    Affiliate Login: http://www.GetBetty.com
    Signup Page: https://getbetty.com/affiliate_signup.aspx
    Home Page BettyMills.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Victor Hanna at BettyMills:
    We just released a feature a few moments ago that allows you to select any segment of the 30,000 product datafeed. You can download just Sheds, or just Shredders, or just Pencils, or Toilet Paper, etc. Whatever category you want to focus on, in your hands within seconds.

You can even pull a datafeed by manufacturer, i.e. Rubbermaid only, Fellowes, Dixie, Etc!

This should allow you to create multiple 'category specific' or 'manufacturer specific' websites.

This is hot off the press and it works like a charm. Give it a try ! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Victor,

Thanks for all the work in putting this together, we had discussed this tool and as always, Betty follows through.

Team, this can be used several ways:

1) Will allow you to create better targeted content pages.

2) Will allow you to create smaller, more manageable feeds to work with. Some of you were not comfortable with the large 30,000 product file.

3) Will allow you to add SEO to the pages, by brand, line, or product type.

Basically, it removes any limitations any of you had before in working with a 30,000 product data file. This thing rocks...

Ok, so now you don't have any excuse for me not to send you a check every month, taking names, looking at sales and cutting checks.

Who wants our money?? Come and get it....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

5. Newsletter Signup