Thread: How to contact Andy

As usual, no email response from Andy. Mail was send Saturday.
    I have NEVER received answers on my mails. I quit TD because I never received a reply to 3 of my mails.

I miss Victor, but he doesn't want to be contacted anymore.

The only option left is posting detailed problems in this forum.

I'm having the same problem. See my thread titled "Impression Stats Tracking". No reply from an email to Andy. No reply yet in this forum.

Hmmmm

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello all,

@Uphill:

Victor is stil here, he has not gone anywhere. Your new site has been adjusted per February's email.

@Laertes:

Impression tracking can be off if you don't use the tracking pixel. We realy don't care for impressions, we look at clicks and sales since we pay on performance. If you want to send me a link to the pages you are referring to, I will be more than happy to look at your code.

To all:

I get over 800+ emails per day, i have several filters set up for merchants, spam and affiliates. It is possible that at any one point, your email depending on the content you write, may get caught in a spam filter. I run the filters every morning when I get in, I work off my clean list....my suggestion

Get a IM client. IM is being used more and more in the corporate world. Instant communications, 99% spam free as long as you don't give out your ID to strangers and very usefull. I have all my merhants on IM, we talk daily. I also have over 300 affiliates on IM, we talk frequently too...and instantly.

I have 4 AM's in the office now, we all have IM's and we respond instantly to any issues regarding any merchants...

Thank you..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I am not going to start a special account, because my mail is considered as spam. I'll post my problems here and I am not spamming you anymore. Other AM don't have this problem by the way.

My account, CD341 is 5%. It should be 6.5 %

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Uphill:
    I am not going to start a special account, because my mail is considered as spam. I'll post my problems here and I am not spamming you anymore. Other AM don't have this problem by the way.

My account, CD341 is 5%. It should be 6.5 % <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please look and read above post...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I agree with Andy, that IM is a good way to give certain tasks or issues a higher visibility and probably a faster resolution than email.

I get thousands of emails a day, most of them spam. I miss or delete some good ones accidentally now and then.

Regards,
    Victor Hanna, The BettyMills Company
    Home of Snack Rewards and the Double Markdown!
    Affiliate Login: http://www.GetBetty.com
    Signup Page: https://getbetty.com/affiliate_signup.aspx
    Home Page BettyMills.com

Agree too Aim and Msn messenger I use daily. I talk to quite a bit of merchants and abw members and It is much easier to help others and get help when you need it!. I get thousands of emails too and most of them just get placed in the Trash due to spam. And I can Say Andy as always has answered my Aim messages quickly and helped me when I needed it.. Hey Victor? are you on AIM? if you are send me a private Message here. I really would like to talk to you about Bettymills :0). so I can get a sale soon.

later,

Jason

8. Newsletter Signup