Thread: New Banners from BettyMills

Affiliate Manager
    We've just added 36 New & Exciting banners on the The Betty Mills Company Affiliate Website!

There are multiple sizes available in the following categories:

Filing Cabinets on Sale!
    Office Chairs on Sale!
    Office Furniture on Sale!
    Tissues & Dispensers on Sale!
    Rubbermaid Products on Sale!
    Arrow Outdoor Sheds on Sale!
    Rubbermaid Sheds on Sale!
    HON Office Furniture on Sale!
    Storage Sheds on Sale!
    Air Fresheners & Dispensers on Sale!
    Hand Soap & Dispensers for your Washroom!
    Low Cost Office Supplies!
    Paper Shredders on Sale!

To see the full line of banners, log onto the
    affiliate site and go to the banner section. You can select multiple banners in
    rotation.

More banners will be available soon. Stay tuned!

How about some unbranded banners...

I think it too bad... we that have datafeed websites always get forgotten about when a merchant is creating new banners..

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>How about some unbranded banners... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a great idea, we'll get some of those up too.

I would sure use a lot more banners if you had some smaller sizes like 120xXXX . None of the new ones fit my layout.
    ~Ernie

A few thoughts.

First, I can't use any of the banners, they're all too big. I would use some (as mentioned above by Ernie) if they were vertical in orientation. (125x125 or 240 or 400) something like that. I have vertical navigation, and they would work well there. I will not place the huge ones (or wide ones) anymore - it's a real-estate thing

Second, and this may be a personal thing on my part. Lose the cameo of Betty. It does not remind me of a modern company selling things over the Internet. I know you've had that comment before from others, but in the most recent spate of ads, it looks like she is featured even more prominently. Is your brand really that strong? (Didn't think I could get through that without seriously slamming Betty). I guess that plays into the un-branded banners thing somewhat?

Fred

Wanted to chime in about Betty being the Brand on the banners. I have to agree, I can't associate that image with an internet e-commerce website. Looks more like a 1960's image.

But, if that is the direction of the company, you don't want to not promote your Brand. Otherwise, how will it ever grow? hmmm, Mabelle or Andy, maybe Betty needs a treatment at the corporate Branding spa?

Oh leave the old hag alone! It shows they were around long before the Internet.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ian @ eyiproducts.com:
    Mabelle or Andy, maybe Betty needs a treatment at the corporate Branding spa? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's something for Victor to work on, I know they are fond of the Betty image - on another note, in case many of you had not noticed, ARC has taken more of a back seat role with BettyMills. We are still involved in more of a recruiting role, but Mabelle was brought as the in house affiliate manager a few months ago. BM wanted a more hands on, daily management approach to their program. From what I hear, Mabelle is doing a great job at the daily tasks...

Ditto on the banners though, big is not better in this game. Branding I don't feel is as much an issue as the direction and targeting of products offered.

Have a great weekend..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks for the feedback - we do appreciate it. You can always re-size the gifs to better suit your needs. In our next design phase we will produce some un-branded banners as well as some smaller sizes.

We'd also like to Thank Andy and ARC for his continuous help in growing the BettyMills Affiliate Business. As he mentioned, I am managing the day to day tasks here so if you have other comments or suggestions, please feel free to post them. I am here to make things easier for you to sell Betty Mills products. Keep an eye out for new tools and promotions.

Keep up the good work!

Affiliate Manager
    We've uploaded a new batch of banners this week.
    Next batch will include some smaller sizes as well as some generic versions.

To see the full line of banners, log onto the
    affiliate site and go to the banner section.

Have a great weekend!

11. Newsletter Signup