My sales/leads stats haven't updated in 3 days for any of my merchants. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have had great traffic to my merchants and they usually perform great. I swear they are as bad as LinkShare about updating batch reporting. They really need realtime stats!

Core

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Ok, I need specific examples relating to Tiger links and or any other merchant that would "imply" a tracking issue with BF. I have been getting "sporadic bleeps" come up during the last week from certain merchants using direct product links.

I am investigating and taking a pro-active approach with Bf on this one. I wan't to nip it in the butt if there is any reporting/tracking issues.

Our sales are higher that ever, but certain affiliates are not following their "usual" sales patterns and we have been in contact with them.

Any issues, please send to my attention ASAP.

Thanks,

Andy,

This does not involve Tiger Direct, just all of my other merchants. I stopped promoting Tiger Direct earlier this month so I really don't expect my stats to go anywhere for them.

Core

ABW Ambassador
    Andy, do you have the product reports set up so that they will show transactions from the product links?

I was assuming they (product links) tracked sales, but they just did not show up in the product activity report (they seem to show up in the revenue report). The impressions and click thrus seem to show up in the product report, but sales do not.

Jimbo,

I am in the middle of an e-mail and tech support situation trying to resolve the product activity reporting.

We are actively working with BF to insure that you have access to all data and reports.

Will keep you posted....

quote:
    Originally posted by Core:
    Andy,

This does not involve Tiger Direct, just all of my other merchants. I stopped promoting Tiger Direct earlier this month so I really don't expect my stats to go anywhere for them.

Core

Core, why?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Core might not have an audiencce for this category but face it..everyone going to his sight needs computer products. Core ..send them over to EcomCity since I could use the commission bucks.

The reason I don't promote TigerDirect.com now is because the product links I set up performed poorly. Actually I had 0 sales. The company I replaced it with has already made me over $110 this month. It's just business. I may try different products later but I just don't have time to experiment. And I am not saying that the product didn't track, I have no way of knowing such information. I am just saying they didn't sell well for me.

Core

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Core might have an audience that prefers paying more for top branded equipment. I have many local computer customers that buy just DELL or IBM. Regardless of logic they are willing to pay retail or street prices for the latest box or peripheral. I've been in this business long before TD and personally would never buy anything for myself that wasn't a closeout or factory serviced refurb. Most consumers think that computer items carry a markup like jewelry, fashions or home electronics. Wrong.

The industry average net margin for billions in sales is under 8% on new products. BestBuys & CircutCity make more on service contracts and supplies then they ever do on equipment.

[ 03-29-2002: Message edited by: EcomCity.com ]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread