2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Haiko;
    I haven't received one e-mail reply as to tracking questions and back affiliate commissions from BeFree in over 30 days. Are they all on vacation or no longer supporting normal affiliates??

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Are they all on vacation or no longer supporting normal affiliates??

You must not be a normal affiliate. Us normal affiliates never got support from Befree, unless you count emails telling us to contact the merchant because befree does not support affiliates.

Anyways, welcome to the legions of normal affiliates.

Go to BeFree.com and click on the "Click & Connect" button. Then fill out the info. It worked for me. I was actually talking to someone within a minute.

ABW Ambassador
    I was thinking the same thing myself. My stats have'nt changed in like 2 weeks. Anybody HOME!!!

All,

I know Jenn has been deluged with the merger and other communications issues, but she's here to stay, and will be back asap.

Haiko

I did have a question about a link and wrote to the merchant - got a reply same day!

I have 2 merchants there and all are tracking.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hi all. Sorry I'm not been as active as usual. I'm here...

Mike, Can you send me the questions you sent to our support services (pr@befree.com) and I will look into things for you?

Best,
    Jenn

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Jenn;
    I followed standard proceedures and e-mailed the merchants directly since they involved sales tracking issues and funding back commissions. After 3 years I know the steps but I still get frustrated when folks like Micro Warehouse approve then cancel vouchers postponing payments til the next quarter. Then raise their minimums and don't record 2 sales I made myself.

Issues like payments from CarParts.com ( now a part of JC Whitney at CJ) who are now deactivated have to be made directly to the merchant...the rules..rule.

I'm working directly now with OverStock ( on advisory list) on reporting tag issues since they have a new supportive affiliate manager.

The other issues regarding BeFree merchants are recording sales issues and purging higher dollar amount sales from their batch reports. These are issues with the integrety of the merchant not BeFree. If they pass the buck to you guys I'll yell for a referee.

Mike:

I'm glad you are getting support from Overstock. I understand your frustration, and will do my best to help you resolve any issues. If you come to road block in the normal process, just let me know the specifics of your inquiry and I'll persoanlly make sure it is resolved.

Best,
    Jenn

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread