anyone? good sales or no?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Me thinks the word is Spammer. They're just after mass traffic for signups and make the affiliate referral credit jump through hoops while they suck off fresh spam meat. They sign up the premos and sell of the rest.

Really? I'm surprised. We've had a good experience with them.

[ 05-24-2002: Message edited by: hershey ]

I have had a great experience working with ehealthinsurance.com. I had my doubts but when they picked up the phone and called me I was shocked. The service has been great.

I have worked very closely with Phillip Kidwell and he has been very helpful in helping promote my sites. Great service and support, not just an affiliate but a business partner.

Sean Duffy

InsuranceXtra.com

Hi!

I've been an affiliate of eHealth for quite some time now and I've had good experiences with them also.

They pay promptly and they've often bonused me when I've attended a chat session(s) (usually once every two to three months).

I've also worked with Phillip Kidwell, he's their affiliate guy, and he's been quite helpful with getting my pages "optimized" for eHealth.

Just my 2 cents... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Diane

You must be careful about posting comments that are untrue. Do you have any evidence to back your statement up with?

I can say that I have been having a great experience with eHealthInsurance as an affiliate. Phillip and Jeff work hard with affiliates through phone and email and pay bonuses to those who work hard to promote eHealthInsurance.

I have brought in leads and get paid in a timely manner. eHealthInsurance now has dynamic banners and articles coming out to help affiliates bring in even more leads. They are constantly improving their program.

eHealthInsurance does not resell their leads as per their privacy policy. They are loyal, and top affiliate managers in my book!

EComCity.com needs to pipe down a bit. I'm sure he has no experience with an insurance provider affiliate program since his site is geared towards tangible goods and not insurance services!

My experience with eHealthInsurance.com has been nothing but FANTASTIC to say the least. I know both Jeff Jennell and Phillip Kidwell personally and they make every effort to make the ehealthinsurance program work for me. They call me on the phone from time to time, offer advice, and support my every effort to promote their program. They are one of the few affiliate programs that truly value their affiliates.

If you have any questions about ehealthinsurance's program just email me through this site.

Shawn,

Hi and Welcome to ABW!

--------------

Wendy,

Hi and Welcome to ABW!

I don't think anyone said anything bad about eHealth nor Phillip, quite the contrary, and Mike's response was to bullwinkle's post.

I have heard many wonderful things about eHealth and Phillip also [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Continued Success,

Haiko

Hi Haiko! I finally made it over. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Been scanning the boards off and on all day. This is a great place you have created! Keep up the great work!!

quote:
    Originally posted by Haiko:
    Wendy,

Hi and Welcome to ABW!
    Haiko[/QB]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread