ABW Ambassador
    I need to contact regarding a check they supposedly mailed like 3 weeks ago. Did the mailman eat it???

Does anyone know there phone number - I can't find one anywhere on the site.

Culled from the WHOIS entry and some detective work, try either:

Be Free, Inc.
    154 Crane Meadow Rd. Suite 100
    Marlborough, MA 01752
    US
    508-480-4000

Be Free, Inc.
    Suite 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA 15219
    412-471-7500

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Jada - ask 'em about sterling payments for UK'ers while your on there eh?

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Marlborough, MA

Never ever have seen it spelled this way; gotta wonder if they are UK'ers themselves.

Funny, no phone number listed on their site. Interesting message that it delivers, isn't it?

Dynamoo may be onto something though! Most of the numbers I have seen are for regional sales offices - sales, as in "We want you Mr. Merchant!" "Oh, you're an affiliate, um...let me transfer you."

I was going to try to be part of the solution here, but instead got all depressed thinking about my own past experiences trying to contact beFree. A couple of times, I tried to call. I found their main telephone number, and landed at the receptionist. After trying to explain to the receptionist what I wanted, I was routed immediately to voicemail in the sales department. They never called back, and I didn't turn blue holding my breath either.

The phone number step was taken after repeated and ignored e-mail messages. They must have someone whose job it is to simply delete all the e-mail that comes in. I am sure they would say "We don't have a record of you ever sending us an e-mail." After more than two years, I have given up trying to contact them. They never returned one e-mail or telephone call - ever.

Having said all the above, I find RN/BeFree's participation here at ABW most commendable. I hope it will lead to better communication for all. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It may be the only chance many of us get to communicate with them - as they simply will not return e-mails or telephone calls.

I am sorry JadaKiss, you may have to write this one off.

Fred

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread