ABW Ambassador
    Was just wondering which ones are producing. Not just in CJ but the other networks as well. Have had Radio Shack for awhile but nothing from them. Some sales from Best Buy. I'm just looking for some more good ones.

ABW Ambassador
    Why not try Tiger direct.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Johnniebry,

We are having our "BEST" month ever in the history of the program - and we are in the middle of summer....

Much kudos to the ABW Affiliate Team, the ABW affiliates kick major A** !!

I would love to extend you a personal invitation.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Let me know if i can send you a check next month... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    I have tiger direct direct on my computer page, and i think i have a couple of sales, i need to do a little more work on it. I guess i was thinking of merchants with a heavy focus on consumer electronics

What do Radio Shack, Best Buy and Tiger Direct have to do with CJ? This discussion should be posted under BeFree.

[ 07-22-2002: Message edited by: ToddCrawford, CJ.com ]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Consumer electronics has always been a poor category performer for affiliates since the players all are pure advertisers ..not converters. !-800 electronics performed fairly well till they turned off their sales tracking and eventually closed down. CJ's ABT Electronics is a big Yawn and J&R Music electronics at LS sucks. Pitching for local Mass retailers like Radio Shack and Best Buys is a loosing proposition, since the online line traffic just buys local after checking out the bargains.

Best bet is to go individual TigerDirect and Overstock products. Overstock has DHTML links for the top 5 electronics sellers, but sure could use some specific banners as they lump this category in with gadgets -gifts and Toys. Their old BeFree program has creatives for all 35 categories which helped in landing pages. Andy at TD sure can make up a promo page for electronics if requested.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread