Did anyone get the last check from them? They sent an email about a month ago saying that the program is dicontinued, but they will be sending out the checks.

Also, anyone still has that email with the contact email address? Please PM it to me or post it here.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Don't hold your breath on payment unless they are spamming you about their new inhouse or XYZ network affiliate program. Those under minimum ( the majority) take it in the shorts as carefully planned.
    I sure hope every single employee there got fired without severence and the affiliate manager who turned off the reporting tags is fipping burgers at Micky D's. Damn BeFree has let 218 merchant's shaft affiliates for 3 years and sure know they have some other dogs doing the same thingg right now!! Where's the love & money to be made at BeFree? I need to hunt down every single link to their non -converting and dead merchant's to make sure they never see a click from my visitors.

Bye Bye SmartBargains -eNews -Ashford -1Stop Auto -Lens Express - IBM -Dealtime -ProFlowers -Dell small biz -FogDog -ShoeBuy. Till they enforce consolidate monthly payments so even the dogs putting out pennies have to payup ...no more BeFree merchant headaches for me. I'm not a collection agency or branding vehicle for these wank merchants.

[ 08-03-2002: Message edited by: EcomCity.com ]

Mike, I would still like to contact whoever it was that send that email. Do you have it? Or does anyone else have it?

Thanks.

The email came from affiliatenews@enews.com

Here's the email:

quote:
    Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 10:07 AM
    To: Affiliates
    Subject: Termination of the enews, inc. Newsstand Network (the " Newsstand Network Program")

This e-mail serves as notice of termination of the Newsstand Network Program, effective immediately. enews is in the process of winding down its business and will no longer accept magazine orders, effective today. Please remove all links to the Newsstand Network Program from your site. Any links from your site to the enews site will, for a short time, connect to a page that explains that enews shall not accept any new magazine orders.

You will be contacted in the near term regarding outstanding commissions payable to you. Thank you for your participation in the Newsstand Network Program.

Just got my final check today... paid in full. I guess no one lost on this merchant.

Onward to better programs!

Allen

Thank you, WorkerBee and Tracy V Grant.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread