Best Deal Magazines, Div. of Birddog Associates, has just joined Be Free and is looking for an experienced, well-connected affiliate program manager with a track record for success. Relationships with Be Free's Performance Partners would be a plus.

We are the number one site on CJ in the magazine category with a 3 month EPC of $10.42. We rank #186 overall. I have paid out over $55,000 in commissions already this year with the site simply running itself with just a handful of super-affiliates and devoting just a few hours a week to the venture - I now plan to fill the shoes of along along with several other exciting programs in development. There are enormous bonus opportunities for the right person who can bring in the super-affiliates.

My business philosophy is to consider my affiliates as vital partners and in this regard look for every opportunity to pay a commission and to increase commission opportunities for my affiliates. Be Free's technology will permit me to do just that as well as provide the kind of detailed reporting that will assist affiliates in promoting our magazines and other products.

I run a virtual office so you may be located anywhere in the USA. This is not a 9-5 position and the candidate must be committed to building the top magazine subscription website on the Internet along with developing websites in other categories.

I am making a large investment in joining Be Free and developing websites with more bells and whistles than any other. I expect to be as large or larger than within a year and look to my affiliate program manager to make this a reality. At CJ became a viable and highly profitable business within two weeks - I am looking to Be Free to expand this universe within the comming year.

This is a career opportunity. I am looking for a highly motivated candidate seeking a long term position. There is no cap on the earning potential - it is my business practice to pay for performance with no compensation limits.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me at 800-332-0278.

Philip Seldon