It looks like dell or befree reversed every single sale from 15th, sept. to 30 sept of Dell SB.

Does this also happen to some one else?

Find you coupons for 536 online retailers
    http://www.dealslist.com

ABW Ambassador
    I had 3 sales last month--one on 9/6, one on 9/19, and one on 9/23. The first two sales stand, but the third one (9/23) has been reversed. The report indicates that it was returned.

Michael

I am not showing any reversals, but had a steady stream of orders up until the 18th. After that lots of clickthrus and no sales since.

Connie Berg
    www.flamingoworld.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    No comment on the fact they batch sales after verifying valid credit cards and placing a shipping label on the order. They should only have a reversal if the customer cancelled the order after it was shipped.

WebMaster Mike

How much percent of sale does Dell Small Business pay??

I remember they used to pay 2%. Now I look into my account I see the base commission is only 1% ??!!

Is that only me?

Oh btw the same here, Dell reversed for us $9,118.94 in sales between 9/20 - 9/27.

Yikome,

here is the commission structure:
    Dell SB

I just checked again, my reversed sales are from 9/23 - 9/27, total $10806.50.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Calling all Tiger Partners.....

How many reversals do we have with you? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: miamitigercub

Ok, I emailed Dell about the reversals.

Here is his reply I got today 10/07:

"Sorry about that. What happened was that we were tracking all sales correctly, but were underreporting them on Be Free reporting from 9/20 - 10/3. To fix the matter, we backed out the underreported sales and are now adding the correct amount back. You should see your correct, and probably somewhat higher sales, reflected in the reports tomorrow.

I'm sorry for the confusion and any inconvenience this may have caused."

Hi, Andy,

I'm not sure about others, but what prevent us from promoting TD more are all those negative feedbacks flooding in shopping forums like fatwallet. The following one quoted is just an example.

Quote:
    I'm really getting tired of this.

Once in a while, somebody who is being spammed/flooded by TG and receives their "hot deals", feels the urge to come to FW and post this as a deal.

Unfortunately they probably don't know that TG is one of the worst companies which has lied repeatedly about the specifications, rebates and warranties of the merchandise.

Whatever they say is worth NOTHING.

They missrepresent the merchandise which is mostly thrown out from the large companies which want to clear up their stock.

In fact, TG is one of the larger buyers of such stuff.

But what most people don't know and TG completely hides is the fact that the majority of those items have no warranty or support whatsoever from the originating company. Sometimes they even scratch out the serial number.

Try to get a signed fax on TG's letterhead from them that this laptop has the stated warranty. Don't trust their website, as they constantly "update" their mistakes.

We bought several Gateways from them, after they arrived we found out that they were totally wrongful represented, we never received our rebates and to our suprise, after one of the (refurbished and badly used) Gateways went dead, Gateway refused to help us in any way.

And yes, we had been promised a "90 days warranty" from TG, I still have the screenshots.

Simply forget any deals comming from tigerdirect, just search FW about them and you'll see the total dissatisfaction of real people who purchased there (I'm not talking about their marketing dep. which reads these threads too).

End quote.

Any explanation on this?

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Dealslist,

There are 2 kinds of people that like us. The ones that are getting the great deals and saving money and our affiliate partners that are getting the commissions due to these people getting our deals.

There are many that don't like us. I can tell you that when we buy out all the inventory from a vendor or manufacturer that is hurting for cash, they don't like us either. When they finally sell us the inventory at cents on the dollar, they are not happy.

Many of those posts are competitors, some are legit and we have a full cuatomer service department to handle them.

If you look at the same board, you will find many people that continually buy from us and never have a problem. We will never please everyone all the time, we sure do try.

Read some of the reviews here: http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_g...54dfe1ab74d13/

We don't have many friends, just many happy customers....

we move some serious volume, we sell new hardware, we sell refurbs and we sell discontinued merchandise. Everything is clearly marked on the site, catalog and on the invoice.

Look at other computer vendors, many are down, many are loosing their shirts, we are up and making a profit.

We have been doing this for 14 years, do you think we could still be in business with those practices?

We ar enot here to make friends, we are here to bring you rock bottom deals and save you and your customers money...

Thank you for your feedback....try us for a while, you will see for yourself... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: miamitigercub

[This message was edited by Andy - TigerDirect on October 07, 2002 at 04:17 PM.]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I spend many hours this weekend putting up fresh TD links. Never consider any of it wasted time. If ABWers don't get the computer closeout industry I do. You can bet my TD sales stick and I've never had a single consumer complain to me about TD services.

When 10% of all computer gear at Best Buys and CompUSA gets returned this Holiday season, like last year, few of my TD buyers will be looking for a refund. Look at all the poor alternates like Dell.com thrown up by the Dupers and Parasites at my shoppers!!! LOL.

My shopper alerts say it all:

"TIP from EcomCity's PcShops webmaster. Forget those shopping comparison engines or the Rewards & Rebates browser plug-ins ever saving or making you a dime on bargains shown @EcomCity. You'll find all our Cybermall computer showcase specials offer the lowest prices ..period!! The Spyware/Adwarez buried in those FREEBEE P2P file sharing programs just ruin your computer and you'll play havoc with the con-men ever getting paid. To see how these parasite programs operate and how to cure your system from all this POPup Ad-nausium Hell... see www.parasiteware.com"

Please promote the other flea bit/virus laden computer merchants!!! Andy..put up a new computer peripheral for all those P2P music thieves and coupon/rebate shoppers ..MOUSE RUBBERS. 100 million idiots would want them if they thought they'd prevent online Adwarez viruses from infecting their machines. I'll take 10% of the Trojan safe surfing mouse rubber action.

WebMaster Mike

There was an article on NY times today about parasiteware. Haiko was featured. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    dealslists,

You know, it seems to me that you can use the differences between TD's computer discounting strategy to the advantage. Present info on the product that you want to sell then give links to both TD and Dell...letting them know that TD is a discounter. People understand that discounters behave differently.

Me, I would go with the discounter. Others prefer the Dell strategy, more warrantees, etc..

Vive la difference. It seems to me that the best strategy is to try to empower the consumer so they get the things they need.

Missoula - Short Stories

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread