Hello Everyone,
    Its been a while since I've been on here; but, I have some good news for you all. The Ashford Cookie is now 60 Days! Please feel free to spread the word.
    On a more personal note, I have moved on from my position in the affiliate world here at GSI. Michael (MikeAbo) will be taking over for me, and will be posting soon to introduce himself and letting you know of some great new site promotions.

Good luck to everyone, and Happy Holidays,
    Scott R.
    Ashford.com

Hello,

As Scott mentioned in his post we are excited to pass on this great news. The 60 day cookie is currently live. We hope that the addition of the 60 day cookie will help our affiliates to feel more comfortable with promoting our tremendous selection of over 15,000 products and hard to find brands.

In addition to the exciting cookie news we are also offering tremendous promotions throughout the holiday season. Currently we are offering 25% off Jewelry, 10% off watches and free shipping on the whole site. This promotion will run through 12/02. We will also be notifying our affiliates of many other great promotions going into 2003.

Conversions are rising as you read this! If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me at affiliates@ashford.com

Sincerely,
    Mike A.
    Affiliate Marketing
    Ashford.com

Hopefully all the GSI stores will do this and everyone of us can make good money again!

Allen

Happy Turkeyday to all!

ABW Ambassador
    I nearly DROOL when I do a product search and see all that GSI has for me to sell on my site.

It truly saddens me because I can not, and will not, promote a merchant that offers only a one-day or zero-day cookie.

GSI could really become an "industry leader" by doing little more than just flicking a switch. Let's turn the BS into $$.

Please!!!!

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

Well, that's very nice. What would be even nicer is if Ashford would make its AUGUST PAYMENT to affiliates together with the SEPTEMBER PAYMENT.

Until timely payments are made to affiliates, all else is unpersuasive so far as I'm concerned. A 60 day cookie is meaningless unless you're being paid.

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

A parasite-infested merchant should look forward to very little from its affiliates, if anything at all. Ashford is connected to every single parasite known under the sun.

there are other orange trees that grow oranges.

good luck.

Here it is December, and there has been no payment for any activity taking place after August 1, 2002. This is pitiful.

It takes a lot of cajones to promote a new 60 day cookie and not pay affiliates.

I do not work on an amateur basis. I've pulled all the links I can in favor of another, paying merchant.

Here's a challenge to Ashford. Come on here and tell us the precise dates on which you will pay back commissions, and what assurances you have that you will live up to your agreement to pay monthly.

So sad, since this was, at one time, a very well run program.

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

Well it's been since November 27th and those guys have not posted any replys or comments.. Guess it's a one time shot.

Allen

total waste of time

Well, I made a lot of hay while the sun shone with Ashford. I agree, spending any more time on it is futile.

Perhaps the only consolation is that we can hope the parasites aren't getting paid either.

Global Sports - Affiliate Program Killers!!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread