Scott,

You were the first person who took me seriously and found that there actually was a problem with the ebay motors category not getting reported, but are they ever going to get this thing fixed?

I can understand that catching up with the past reporting could be a daunting task. What baffles me, though, is why that category has yet to start showing up in the present reports.

With the fact that the September ebay checks have still not been sent out because of the prior reporting mess and now this other problem with the categories, I'm really starting to wonder what gives. This ebay/befree affiliate program just seems to be in a shambles.

Scott, what is going on?

Bombalini

ABW Ambassador
    With so many problems, why not just try ebay at CJ? I do great with them there, plus cosolidated payments.

Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

In order for the Automotive bids/regs to be reported properly, we're working on some changes. Not sure about a date, I'll check. (Production changes are always tough for major sites, usually prohibited, right before christmas.)

As I explained before, the transactions are still being tracked and you'll be credited. We'll clean it all that up as soon as the root cause is fixed. Otherwise we'll be cleaning it up twice.

--scott

--
    Scott Jangro
    sjangro@befree.com

Edited to clarify problem, it's the reporting that needs fixing, not the tracking. And to say, don't switch -- it'll be fixed [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by Scott - Be Free on December 12, 2002 at 06:09 PM.]

Scott, I replied to you on the other board.

TrustNo1,

The reason I really don't want to switch CJ is that I have hundreds of text links which would have to be replaced, and I really don't want to do that unless absolutely necessary.

It seems like BF was doing a good job with the ebay program until around September and then everything went wacky.

I have my fingers crossed that everything will get resolved soon.

Bombalini

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread