Scott, I checked our payment report this morning and our Ashford.com december commissions has gone from approximately $2990.00 to -$18.31. The previous communication we received from the new owners of Ashford.com is that Global Sports will pay these commissions soon. So, what is going on?

sbom

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    You want money from Global Sports Inc.?? Thought they devised their program so only the sleezy mass marketing efforts of a BHO ever showed any sales.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Have you gone to Ashford about this? They are much more capable of helping.

If you can't get a response, let me know.

--
    scott@befree.com

Hmm after reading this I went and checked my outstanding commissions from Ashford -- same thing amount owed is lower -- not the big bucks that SBG had but still dropped from around $24 owed to $6.65

Heidi
    Fit2a-t - Make Money Selling T-Shirts From Your Site!!

ABW Ambassador
    I went from $72.71 to $51.40. Grr.

Michael

ok, I'm investigating.

--
    scott@befree.com

ABW Ambassador
    Mine isn't as drastic as Barbara, but, mine dropped too! Hmmph.

----
    -J
    Up in the air in revenue share

My payment also reduced from $1,000 down to $820. Sent an email last week -- still no response.

Here's the story.

Ashford had errors in their sales reporting in November and December. Massive discounts that Ashford passed to customers were not correctly reflected in data that was originally transfered between Ashford and Befree. In order to clean this up, they recently had to remove all of the sales for that time period and reload them with correct sales data.

That process wasn't instantaneous, and I expect that the drastic commission drops reported here were noticed during the window of time after the data was removed and before the data was reloaded. You might want to take another look at your data. It is likely that your commissions will still be lower than was originally incorrectly reported, but it shouldn't be so dire.

If you'd like to get a better understanding of your specific situation, you can contact our service team at help@befree.com. They're working closely with Ashford on this matter.

The good news is that the Dec Ashford payments are just about done being processed. The checks will go out very soon and the final cutover to the new owner, Odimo (diamond.com), will be complete. This will allow them to move forward in processing Jan and Feb payments in their normally expedient manner.

Again, if you have any specific questions, your best bet is to email help@befree.com.

--
    scott@befree.com

Update...the funds have been received and December Ashford checks are now being processed and sent.

--
    scott@befree.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread