It seems that many merchants at Befree don't display commission rate information on merchant detail page?

What is the quick and easy way to figure out commision rate for each of merchant?

Thx,
    Andy

thats one of the bad features of reporting.net

"affiliate marketing is achievable. Another greatly encouraging aspect of affiliate marketing is that it's an outlook we each have the full potential to experience"
    Jason
    Santa Cruz

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, this could be done better, but right now when you login click My Merchant Partners, then under the merchant click Affiliate Agreement.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

If you are searching for a merchant, the best place to look is in the agreement or on the merchant's website if they have an affiliate area.

But if you already belong to the merchant (as you would for the ones lised in My Merchants), click on My Commissions and run the Compensation Rates report by merchant. Compensation structures can be so complex that it's very difficult for us to present a "standard" commision structure. Once you belong to a program, we can show you YOUR commission rates in that report.

I'm working on improving the former.

--scott

--
    scott@befree.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread