Anyone else having problems with them sending funds to BeFree? My payment status has been showing "Awaiting Funds" for about 3 1/2 weeks now!

ABW Ambassador
    3 1/2 weeks isn't long really. Some take a lot longer to pay

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

From my understanding though, "Awaiting Funds" stage is when the merchant is to be sending the payment to BeFree for BeFree to cut the check.

I guess I'm use to having other merchants getting their payments to BeFree in less then a week when it's in the "Awaiting Funds" stage. I had another merchant in this stage, on the same day as Verizon (4/10), and I had the check from them on 4/17!

Different merchants have different timing.

If a merchant is quick processing the funding on their end, and wire the funds to us, it can be a very fast process. If their accting dept is a bit pokey and they mail a check, it can take several weeks.

We obviously encourage them to be as fast as possible. Many merchants turn around payments within the first two weeks of each month.

--
    scott@befree.com

I guess I'll just wait for Verizon then. Must be they are a little slower, because other vendors that I work with from Befree get the funds there fast, and checks are to me quick.

It is kind of funny though, that the Verizon payment was for March 2003, payable in April, is going to be two payment periods behind the faster merchant I'm talking about.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread