I applied for the BeFree Program last weekend and I was wondering usually how long it takes for my site to be approved or declined.Haven't heard anything yet.
    Thanks
    Chet

Same thing here. Perhaps things went a bit awol last week. I contacted them, and they told me to speak with the merchant directly.

I signed up a couple of days ago for a two programs. One was instant approval, the other turned me down (because my host erased my site). Once that was straightened out they approved by the next day.

Actually I just applied for the BeFree program without applying to individual merchants yet. BeFree hasn't activated my account to a point where I can log in and sign up for programs.

This can vary by merchant from minutes to, well, forever.

Some merchants are auto-approve. This is nearly instant (actually, it's a 20-minute cycle, so it can take up to that long.)

More and more merchants, however, are manual approve. Greater than 75% last time I checked. Some are quick, others take longer. I'd guess that the average time to get reviewed for a manual approve merchant is 2-3 days.

If you seem to have fallen into the "forever" category, the best recourse is to contact the merchant directly. It's up to the merchant to approve you.

--scott

--
    scott@befree.com

At Loanweb, we manually approve our affiliates and I usually check the applications multiple times throughout the day. I also like to check a few times on the weekend, so the affiliates do not have to wait long to get started.

Gary

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread