Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    DentalPlansDIRECT just launched on BeFree so I wanted to share the details with you.

DentalPlansDIRECT.com is one of the web’s best converting offers because up to 75% of all Americans currently have no form of dental coverage. Our publishers/affiliates enjoy a 1-5% conversion ratio and an effective CPM of up to $6!

DentalPlansDIRECT is contracted with 18 of the Nation's largest dental networks (over 100,000 providers and growing) so all visitors will find a plan no matter where they live.

DentalPlansDIRECT.com Affiliate Program Highlights

 Commission – $44

 Extremely High EPC on CJ with individual links as high as $84 EPC

 High Conversion Rates – Our program converts consistently at 1– 5% of clicks

 Cookie length – 120

 Promos to help close your sales – currently offer 3 months FREE & FREE bonus benefits

More info and sign-up on Befree here:
    http://www.dentalplans.com/moreinfo/befree.asp

Additionally, for top performers we will create custom creative including: landing pages, banners, pop-unders, emails or anything you need to be successful. We also have a long keyword list and can be used to market us in the search engines and pay-per-clicks.

I am doing consulting for DentalPlans and am not directly managing the program. I work very closely with Evan Weber the AM, who is an awesome go-getter with lots of great ideas and tools to assist you in marketing this program. Evan and I are both equally committed to your success. Let us know how we can help your efforts!

Your Partner in Success,

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst eMarketing.com
    Representing High Paying 5 Star Affiliate Programs ~ Visit our NEW ABW Forum
    Irv's Luggage ~ Executive Essentials ~ DentalPlans ~ IntellicontactPro ~ zZounds ~ Roadloans ~ MORE!

ABW Ambassador
    What is the difference between this program and the dental plans one? They areoperated by the same people, so what makes them different?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Hi CJ,

The DIRECT site has a little different look to it and is a new design. But under the hood it is basically the same program with the same commission structure as CJ. They just wanted to launch on BeFree so partners who prefer the BeFree network could sign up.

Irv's Luggage ~ Executive Essentials ~ DentalPlans ~ IntellicontactPro ~ zZounds ~ Roadloans ~ MORE!

Hi CJ, yes we recently launched DentalPlansDirect.com in the Befree Network with a different look and feel than DentalPlans.com and early indication have shown that the conversions are just as good as DentalPlans.com. Some affiliate even like the look better. So, feel free to run it which ever network you perfer or both. They have differnent creatives but the same great content and product offerings.
    Thanks,
    Evan Weber - Director of Marketing
    DentalPlansDirect.com
    954-583-9186

Evan Weber

ABW Ambassador
    How long does it take for commissions to show up? I have sent 95 uniques this month, and well over 100 last month, and I am yet to have any conversions. I see that you state a 1-5% conversion. I am not seeing anything after over 200 visitors

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

CJ,

Some questions for you. Feel free to PM me the answers for privacy. What network are you promoting them on CJ, I assume? Are you using banners or text links? Is this direct clicks from your visitors or is it PPC traffic? How targeted is your traffic? If you want to PM me and tell me what you are doing and show me your site, I can try to give you conversion suggestions.

Evan knows better than I do about their conversion rates. I asked him what he thought about your numbers and said you are due a sale any day. But there are always things you can do to help conversion rates.

Conversion rates like any stat are general and an average. Some will do better and some will do worse. I know a humor site that gets 1M page views a day that can't convert a single sale from DP. I know another affiliate that made 7K with them last month. The results depend somewhat on your site, your traffic and how you are promoting them.

Are you using the customer testmonials? I think that's one of the best ways to improve conversions.

IMHO 200 clicks is not enough to base anything on. Many times you need to experiment with different ads or placment on your site before you start getting good conversion rates with a new program.

Let me know if I can help or offer any suggestions. Feel free to PM me or Evan directly.

Wanted to be sure everyone knows that DentalPlansDirect just opened their new BeFree forum. Please stop by and say hi or post any questions here:

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=9096049204

Linda Buquet :: Affiliate Management Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit ABW Forum
    EveryTicket Sports/Concert Tickets :: Irv's Luggage Warehouse :: Executive Essentials Office & Gifts:
    DentalPlans :: HealthPlans :: Avid Hosting :: IntellicontactPro :: zZounds Music :: Roadloans :: MORE!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread