Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pax.com, NickJr.com and MVP.com,
    Where are the 468 Banners. You are dropped!

Bradley Professional Business Services
    an IBM Business Partner & Registered Microsoft Software Advisor
    P.O. Box 8413
    New Haven, Connecticut 06530

[Deleted multiple posts of exactly the same content]

================
    Glenn,

Continue your rant in this thread please!

[This message was edited by Haiko on August 23, 2003 at 09:44 PM.]

Glenn,

If you feel that a 468X60 could improve your conversions with these merchants, why not request such instead of saying "your dropped"?

Very silly attitude to me, but then again I really don't see a banner for NickJr working on a 'Big Blue' site anyway, but it appears that you've identified a major niche of people who want to buy spongebob stuff and know IBM's history.

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

Thanks Haiko, I was just getting ready for the other 28 messages.

Glenn, Mike at GSI is very, very attentive and responsive. I'm sure he'd be open to constructive suggestions.

--
    scott@befree.com

First of all Haiko, I have another web site that I am building here requiring that categories fit the content.

Two, Haiko, they wont be going to ibmhistory.com, of which is doing very well, int the IBM Partnership arena, thank you for asking. Sadly, Befree hasnt done well with me and IBM.

Thirdly, Scott, thanks for responding finally! Seems like rants are the only way to get you people to do your job. There is a question waiting on another board for you to answer, of which is at least 3 months old. I thought you were dead or something.

Regarding your categories, lets get them fixed, will ya? Tweeter in the Apparrel category?????

Haiko, Befree and the merchants have slipped into thier well trademarked "lets not answer affiliate emails" mode, I dont consider it a rant to express my displeasure at the affiliate customer service befree has.

Better done here than on the business boards of AOL. Right Scott?

Lets get crackin!

an IBM Business Partner & Registered Microsoft Software Advisor
    P.O. Box 8413

Scott- are you saying those websites are all owned by GSI and listed separate in Befree? Are they part of the "new" one check program, or do I have to meet the minimum with each of these websites?

????

America On-Line Small Business Board Advisor,IBM Business Partner & Registered Microsoft Software Advisor
    P.O. Box 8413

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    quote:
    Thirdly, Scott, thanks for responding finally! Seems like rants are the only way to get you people to do your job. There is a question waiting on another board for you to answer, of which is at least 3 months old. I thought you were dead or something.

Couldn't be farther from the truth... Scott and BeFree are on the cutting edge of customer service. Scott has gone far and beyond the call of duty to service my MY affiliates ... BF has done a 180 degree turn and they are very affiliate friendly...

I can't speak for any other merchants, however we work with BF as a well tuned machine...

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: affiliatedoctor

Parasite Free in 2003!

Scott????

he disappeared again....wont see him for another three months.

America On-Line Small Business Board Advisor,IBM Business Partner & Registered Microsoft Software Advisor
    P.O. Box 8413

quote:
    Scott- are you saying those websites are all owned by GSI and listed separate in Befree? Are they part of the "new" one check program, or do I have to meet the minimum with each of these websites?

????

quote:
    Scott????

Why not look for the answer in the right place?

A thread regarding creative

Look, a whole thread dedicated to the topic of consolidated payment/1 check - go figure

Look hard enough and you will see that their is in fact a whole forum dedicated to GSI and answering questions.

Could you get any...

Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

Thank you Dawgfather, seems now I have to waste more time dropping another scammer from the merchant listing.

P.O. Box 8413

quote:

Not dead yet. Sorry I missed a message somewhere three months ago. I'm sure there are others. Can't always keep up.

Please understand that I'm not affiliate services. Message boards are not vehicles for affiliate customer service. I'm here to learn and help when I can. If you've got a beef with services, I can put you in touch with someone who would like to listen to that. Or drop me an email and I'll forward it on.

oops, look at that..
    quote:

Scott????

What is up with this?

Look it's Sat. night. I see that you've asked some other questions but I also see that your sig's changed to match this comment...
    quote:
    Better done here than on the business boards of AOL. Right Scott?

...I'm going to step away from this fun for now.

--
    scott@befree.com

Scott,

Thats right, you arent with customer service, and it's nice that you can help when you can, but how about telling the customer service head to jump on the boards.

Regarding the signature, you're right I should have changed that prior to posting my comments, but I didnt get the chance while I was busy helping out with the new AOL version 9.0 and AOL for small business. But I detected a barb rather than a help from you.

Me too, not dead yet, despite Chez Noir's wishing email for me to drop dead. LOL

But then again, you didnt bother to answer the CGI question and the multi websites he has posted in your categories as separate merchants. Ive asked the hard questions you dont seem to have the ..... to in the CGI forum.

But it is clear to me that it is a scam unless he proves that they are separate proprietorships, partnerships, or divisions of a company with separate tax ids.

Because as far as I am concerned, my number one priortity is to report that company and yours to the Better Business Bureau and seek civil and criminal charges against same for theft of business services via providing false and or misleading identification.

P.O. Box 8413

quote:
    Originally posted by Andy - TigerDirect:
    Couldn't be farther from the truth... Scott and BeFree are on the cutting edge of customer service. Scott has gone far and beyond the call of duty to service my MY affiliates ... BF has done a 180 degree turn and they are very affiliate friendly...

I agree 1,000 percent and I can say that GSI is dedicated to offering serious performing merchants for all affiliates to earn with ... your horsehockey is nothing but!

Haiko

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Glenn, How about takin' a chill pill Do you think anyone is going to stand at attention and assist someone who has nothing but negative things to say (or post in this case)?

I have found GSI and Befree customer service to be quite exceptional. Scott at Befree Mike at GSI have answered all my emails and have gone out of there way to assist me and I am not even a big $$$$ maker for befree.

Maybe your having a bad day or something and maybe my post will make you want to respond with more comments (let's try to stay positive, please) but try being a little more pleasant and I bet you'll find that people might actually want to help you.

quote:
    Originally posted by Bradley Professional Business Services:
    Because ... and seek civil and criminal charges against same for theft of business services via providing false and or misleading identification.

From our Rules :
    quote:
    Claims of Action
    Any claim of action against any one person or company are not allowed, any posts containing such will immediately either be locked, edited or removed (depending on severity). Multiple postings by a member claiming action against any company or person shall result in a ban, whether such claims are real or not.

... as such you have a ban warning!

Haiko

Thank you DFL!

Haiko

... as such you have a ban warning!

OH.....NOOOOOOO....BANNED.....OHHHHHHH NOOOOOO

youre such a lose Haiko.

P.O. Box 8413

quote:
    Thank you Dawgfather, seems now I have to waste more time dropping another scammer from the merchant listing.

Ummm yer welcome?
    I don't see the whole scammer thing myself.
    In fact, I see nothing but improvement with GSI with the one exception of not joining 1-check.
    I think that would do wonders for their affiliate relationships and while it's not happening now, I hold out hope for the future ... ABW is nothing if not noisy at times

As for Mike, I was one of the first to give him a little bit of a hard time and he has answered the questions, sometimes longer than I liked, I admit it, but he has answered them.
    In regards to Scott & befree responding, I have never had a problem with getting a response from him or them. In fact he's been pretty darn good in terms of communication with me anyway.

Lastly, not to get into the whole "professional" debate again, but where exactly are you professional in your last statement?

Methinks someone needs to go have their blood-glucose level checked...

--
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own." – Benjamin Disraeli
    --
    Ford Fox-body Owners Club -- http://www.ford-fox.org

quote:
    Originally posted by Bradley
    youre such a lose Haiko.

... because of your BF / GSI rant is unjustifed? or because you violated our rules and I take action?

Deep breaths man, deep breaths.

Haiko

Glenn,

It is midnight EST on a Sataurday. Please feel free to put together an email with constructive points and send it off to Affiliates@GSICommerce.com. I will be happy to address your points during the day on Monday. There is no need to continue this on the message boards.

Thank you DFL, Scott,Pop, Haiko and everybody else for backing up the hard work of both Scott and myself.

Mike
    AAE
    Affiliates@GSICommerce.com

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Haiko:
    Glenn,

If you feel that a 468X60 could improve your conversions with these merchants, why not request such instead of saying "your dropped"?

Ditto. Glenn - had you asked for that size creative?

I know 468x60 tends to be very popular, and I still make them available to my affiliates, because there is a demand, but I see that ad unit (as a merchant and as an affiliate) generating comparably poor numbers.

Generally, I see the best CTRs from 120x90s and 120x60s.

Just my .02

Shawn Collins
    ClubMom, Inc.

http://www.affiliatemanager.net - tools and resources for affiliate managers

Glenn,

It's Saturday at Midnight and Mike from GSI is posting!

... and you say he's a scammer? Geez Louise, I am telling you and all that he's absolutely dedicated to making all GSI programs perform for all, symbiotically!

Haiko

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way

From I want a 468 banner to GSI and BF should be sued and reported to the BBB in one swoop. Of course I did always think Nick and Kmart were the exact same company selling the same products under different names.

quote:
    youre such a lose Haiko

If that's the case, I'll take a big "lose" helping myself...seems something is being done right around here.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

Mr Glenn,

Would you like my hormone pills?

It helps me alot when my hormones are acting up!

Just trying cool the place.

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

quote:
    Would you like my hormone pills?

It helps me alot when my hormones are acting up!

Nova you rock

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast