Tan Thru Suits by Lifestyles Direct USD $43.72 Denied 09/01/2003

Has anyone ever had a Denied show up on there report? What exactly does this mean?

Normally if you have not reached the required amount it simply says nothing. Tan Thru is only $25.00 minimum.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Usually means the BF merchnat hasn't got the extra cash to pay commission right now. Had this happen several times on quarterly payout merchants who denied the correct voucher and rolled over the payment liability for another 90-120 days. They all are in the deadpool now.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Denied means just that. You should talk to them Sandra. It could be a mistake or misunderstanding.

Mike is incorrect.

--
    scott@befree.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Both PcConnections and Microwarehouse changed the status from approved to denied a couple of times on my account. Might have been a AM mistake on status choice. They did respond to e-mail inquires basically spinning it as a snafu and look for payment to be added to any new commissions the next quarter. Microware house eventually paidup and PcConnections went to the dead pool. Seems BF puts the denial reason there for merchants to investigate shady practices by affiliates like Gator or WhenU, or to allow merchants to revise the vouchers. A thorough explaination by Scott would be more enlightening should any of us encounter this payment denial.

I stand corrected for what ever reason.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Troll placed, called, and raised. I'm out.

Denied is there for merchants who have determined that payment will not be made.

Usually due to fraud, but not always, so don't necessarily take it as a judgement on your character and integrity .

It is a terminal state and anything that gets to this status will never be paid.

It is also possible for a payment to be reset and rolled over to the next month, for whatever reason. Pending investigation of fraud is one. When this happens, you see a payment status go back to no status.

Your past experience, Mike, does sound like an errant choice of status changes. Hopefully that's what happened to Sandra as well.

I hope this clears it up.

--
    scott@befree.com

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Scott,

Well, by now you must be aware that Moe Money Maker is acting up again and stealing our referrals (although, strangely none of the network reps mention it here).

Any chance eBates will get 'Denied'? Or for that matter, is there a chance any action will take place?

Jimbo,

I've been spending a lot of time testing this myself and as I said in the other thread, I see no link overwriting.

As one of the few here who saw this activity first-hand, would you be willing to help me understand specifically what you're doing that results in the overwrites?

Please contact me directly.

--
    scott@befree.com

Oh my goodness, are you serious? Can they simply mark it as denied with no reason?

I have never spammed, cheated or miss-represented in my life. I did have inquiry once from Disney, but that was concerning no Impression tracking and numerous sales. I explained there links were running from a database. Have never had a problem with Disney since.

Scott how do I get a hold of there AM? This is doo doo!

Scott,

DeeDee will be contacting you shortly. Apparently they are showing no sales, yet I am supposed to receive $43.72 in commission. There is a glitch somewhere.

I am showing 62 clicks for them this month and they are showing 119 clicks. Something is crazy!

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    As one of the few here who saw this activity first-hand, would you be willing to help me understand specifically what you're doing that results in the overwrites?

Scott, I am not going into a private discussion of this where my private info may find its way to eBates.

What I am 'doing' to get the pop up is simply clicking on my affiliate links.

It happened last night at home.

When I read that only few people were seeing this, I signed up for another eBates acct today and downloaded MMM on a totally different machine (different OS, different ISP, different security, different location, etc).

At first, there were no pop ups when clicking on affiliate links, but now it is happening again.

Sandra,

I haven't received any contact, however, I just looked and your month-to-date info in Partner Gateway does match their reports.

I saw another site that looks like it may be yours. Is it possible that they looked you up and found a different account? I'm guessing that they're looking at the wrong account.

--
    scott@befree.com

Jimbo, fine. We'll let this thread go back to it's original purpose.

--
    scott@befree.com

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread