I'm looking for a shoe merchant away from CJ can anybody recomend one from BeFree please?
    I was thinking of Payless any thoughts?

Another thing How long have BeFree been advertising for EBates?

I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....STAMP EM OUT!!!
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

Retired Member
    Online Shoes has a datafeed if that is a consideration for you.

Retired Member

Hey Gordon,

Hate to say it but I could not for the life of me get Payless to sell on my site. I over advertised even. Geeeeze.

So I decided to visit Payless shoe store and I finally figured out why.

They are the BEST! BEST! BEST! BEST! BEST! BEST!

There was no way in Heck I would blow great savings on shipping cost much less having to return the buggers! So much better to shop at home.

BTJMO as a Female

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Payless basically drives traffic to the 3000+ brick-n-mortar stores. Affiliates are just bird dogs there who do snatch up some occassional sales. Forget ShoeBuy.

Gordo must be tickled that BF hosted and impowered both eBates and Gator. Scott did pull the plug on Gator's antics, very much to his credit, but TopMoxie staff & their Dupers still have reserved parking spots in the corporate lot. You have to have someone to stick the bar bill with on those Tittie Bar sales strategy meetings.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Payless pretty much sells "cheap stuff". That's OK, but not your bread and butter shoe merchant.

ShoeBuy carries a good selection of the top brands, with decent prices with free shipping. They convert pretty well.

How come every thread that asks a legitemate question gets hammered with Ecom popups? Can anybody recommend a good wind blocker?

quote:
    Can anybody recommend a good wind blocker?

See that "page down" key? Or on the newer MS mice, the scroll wheel? Use it whenever you see the name appearing in the column naming the poster. Works for me. It's been years since I read one of his posts, unless someone I respect points to one and says it's a goodie.

- - - - -
    42. Yup, the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

He has his lucid moments though. It's like the needle in the haystack, but true gems indeed

Well we've heard that a million monkeys typing on typewriters will eventually produce the works of Shakespeare.

Apparently it takes parrots a little longer.

--
    scott@befree.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I can't type fast enough to keep up with Charlies dictation. He was a much quieter bird before ABW as the groundwork for today's topics were incubated in the hidden boardrooms of the networks. Consider him a cross to bear between Zorro and Don Quixote.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Heh, Gordon, I trot over to BeFree everytime Zappos reverses too.

I've just got to get over the shock of massive Zappos reversals and stop whining, I guess. As shoes go, somehow they seem to manage to put a few dollars into my coffers each month.

ABW Ambassador
    Oh, and SandraR, you're right about Payless Shoes. I buy all my shoes at Payless now. Dirt cheap. Buy a pair for every occasion and throw them away when they get dirty.

Just gotta shake the tradition of buying expensive shoes and babying them to last a couple of years. Traditions are hard to break away from.

But I'd never promote their affiliate program because a lot of people say they don't convert.

quote:
    Originally posted by Whiznot:
    Oh, and SandraR, you're right about Payless Shoes. I buy all my shoes at Payless now. Dirt cheap. Buy a pair for every occasion and throw them away when they get dirty.

Just gotta shake the tradition of buying expensive shoes and babying them to last a couple of years. Traditions are hard to break away from.

But I'd never promote their affiliate program because a lot of people say they don't convert.

They are awesome,

I have so many types and colors, granted I still do the expensive shoes for special events, but with Payless shoes I can now just buy a pair so they match my outfit! I had no idea they were so GREAT!

Still in love with Payless Shoes!

Shame they do not convert or I would make a killing off of myself! The shipping fees kill it much better to shop at home.

ABW Ambassador
    Shoebuy.com, Timberland.com

Payless has only got banners, though.
    I like to add some shoes to my pages, so Shoebuy is better, I think.

Monica

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread