Does anyone have any feedback on dunham's and how it compares to sports companies in gsi network like fogdog and sportsauthority?

Are they affiliated with parasites? Thanks.

From what I've been told by GSI's AM Mike A., is that he has much more control over fogdog than the others. So of them all, fogdog is the most affiliate friendly of them all - no parasites, coupons, datafeed, etc. I am sure dunhams' program has improved recently also, but I don't know the details. Since they all have the same stock, I have no reason to use dunhams personally but stick with mvp or fogdog.

This post should be in the GSI forum.

Thanks Toughturkey (and I think I owe you a thanks for a cj post too!). I didn't know if they were part of GSI because they weren't one of the banners... I thought they were independent. That helped.

LOL, I just went back and read the CJ post and realized I said basically the same thing. I thought what I was typing sounded familiar. I will try and be more original in the future.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread