I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with VistaPrint. Impressions and click-throughs seem to be working but no conversions. I've done two test orders now and still nothing?

I have the same problem, clicks are comming in and no sales showing, I think Be Free is a little slow, but if someone could tell us what is going on it would be great.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Maybe ValueClick has thrown some clickstream data mining "web bug" into their BeFree application screwing up the reporting. There are a few BF Merchants who have been scratching their heads wondering how impressions and clicks are rising, yet affiliate sales are falling to all time lows.

I'm not sure if CoreMetrics.com might also effect BF tracking as many BF merchants subscribe to channel all their links through thta data mining service.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Trev,

Have you dropped them a line?? They just told me today that they are forwarding mine to BeFree to check into.. Maybe the more people that report it, the quicker they will try to resolve it..

quote:
    Originally posted by trev0006:
    I have the same problem, clicks are comming in and no sales showing, I think Be Free is a little slow, but if someone could tell us what is going on it would be great.

Here is what I heard back from VistaPrint today:
    "It turns out that for some reason the tag that gets sent back and forth between our site and BeFree didn't fire on these.
    2 things are going to happen - the problem with the tags will be fixed on Monday am."

I was told that this was NOT a widespread problem but I was also not the only person this happened to.

So, if you had a problem Trev, you might want to get in touch with them so they can look at yours.

tondelo thanks,

They are looking into it. Hope it gets fixed fast.

Hi Folks -
    If you feel like you're missing VP sales commissions, please email me at catherineb@vistaprint.com

I will be happy to take a look into our data files and make sure you're getting credit!

Thanks,
    Catherine

Catherine Bassett
    VistaPrint USA Inc.
    Business Cards are FREE at www.vistaprint.com

ABW Ambassador
    Is there a reason to use Vista Print's links through BeFree rather than Performics?

Zimpy.com - Make a statement!

Die Parasites Die!!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread