All I want is ....

A merchant that pays on time and Pmt Elig Date mean what it says and not - Oh or you add another 30 days to that

A merchant that does not keep running out of stock - I spent alot of time getting items into the to ten in google ect and to have click throughs going to a " sorry currently out of stock " is a was of time

A merchant that stocks all of the items that I wish to promote - Not having to go through three or four merchants thus hitting the next tier is three or four times harder

A merchant that replies to your email in a week - not a week plus a week

All I want is ....

Oh well it friday time for a beer

Cheers
    Richard

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    You'll find the mission for 2004 for BF/CJ/ValueClick alliance is to data mine the entire affiliate clickstream to sell advertising outside of affiliate commission structures. Look for network spywarez to grow as the networks cater to the needs of Mass advertizing DMA/IAB members, Dupers, clickstream info buyers, comparision shopping Dupers, SEO/SEM outsourced projects by 3rd party AM firms and the SE monopolies.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Cheers

But All I Want...

COS I agree with you, and I could add one more wish to the list.. "I wish it wouldn't take so long for a merchant to reflect a sale and then make you wait for ages before they show that it has indeed been shipped".

On the whole I do not like BF's reporting as you really never seem to know where you are from one day to the next.

Thanks for the input

Dec... still waiting on $1500 to be shipped

Thats if the clients do not cancel their orders

All I Want - Shipments to happen on time , heck an order is an order

Cheers
    Richard

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by cos:
    _All I want is ...._

A merchant that pays on time and Pmt Elig Date mean what it says and not - Oh or you add another 30 days to that

A merchant that does not keep running out of stock - I spent alot of time getting items into the to ten in google ect and to have click throughs going to a " sorry currently out of stock " is a was of time

A merchant that stocks all of the items that I wish to promote - Not having to go through three or four merchants thus hitting the next tier is three or four times harder

A merchant that replies to your email in a week - not a week plus a week

_All I want is ...._

Oh well it friday time for a beer

Cheers
    Richard

Simple, click here: http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=2676049204

Welcome to our family..

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services
    P: (305)412-3512 | C: (305)785-4524 | E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010 | MSN: AffiliateDoctor
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com - Sign up for my newsletter, earn money!

ABW Ambassador
    All I want is for merchants to value all of our hard work and treat us with the respect I think we deserve.

It's as simple as that.

I've lost count of the amount of constructive / grovelling emails I've sent out to various Affiliate Managers trying to build meaningful relationships only to get no response whatsoever.

Do they never consider what a good deal they are getting?

Would they rather return to they days of paying search engines huge amounts for banner impressions whether they made a sale or not?

At the end of the day there's a reason that the rich are rich, it's the simple fact that they are hard-faced enough to screw everybody else.

Is that likely to change? I don't think so.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread