Does anybody else have a problem with SonyStyle's reporting? It seems to me that they take extremely long from the time a sale is reported to the time the product is actually reflected as "shipped". I've had this problem in the past with a pretty big order (which was subsequently reversed). I just had another big order on January 5th and still it does not show up as having been shipped. I wonder if it is a problem with Sony or with BF?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Grumpy I can't help you on the SonyStyle probelsm. They turned me down from being an affiliate.... Seems I only have sold 1/2 million dollars in computer gear over the years through the computer affiliate channel so I'm not qualified. 2 followup e-maisl never went answered so I just ignor them as a middleman computer illiterate operation.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Yeah I'm starting to wonder about them myself as it seems a tad to me that they take so long to report shipments. I wouldn't be at all surprized if this doesn't end up being ANOTHER reversal - I'm hoping it's not. Sometimes I wonder what these merchants' criteria is for accepting or rejecting affiliates. I've been turned down by quite a few - some of them even reject you immediately! Oh well, I guess that's the joy of affiliate marketing. Anyway it's SonyStyle's loss not yours that they turned you down. Perhaps they don't need the sales

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread