Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Is anyone having sales recorded but showing no revenue for The Tire Rack? This has been going on from about end of November till now.

I'm seeing revenue but they seem to be very slow in shipping the tires out. I have tons left not shipped yet

Heidi
    Fit2a-t - Make Money Selling T-Shirts From Your Site!!

yeah thats what I am talking about, if you go to your reporting interface if you check your sales side there is sales but on the shipped side where you get payed it is way behind, so now I know I am not alone on this.

Thanks

Ever since November I've been having the same problem. I made tons of sales and not getting paid for it. I am beginning to get extremely discouraged due to this. From December 1 until the 23rd my revenue side shows 65% less than the sales end, the amount I should have been compensated for. What a waist of hard earned traffic. It’s almost as if the payout is being controlled. I sure hope they fix this problem.

Aldrin Harutunian

ABW Ambassador
    No folks, you're not alone.

I'm seeing unbelievable numbers too, and just had an "incredible" order cancellation posted to my account.

Scott, what's going on? This is serious and needs some immediate attention.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    This is usual for them. They are very slow to ship but they do pay. Yes there are some cancellations and returns but that is to be expected

Jack Mitchell

ABW Ambassador
    The cancellations and returns and order vs ship ratios I'm seeing are far from normal and far from their historic numbers. Something is seriously wrong but I'm not posting numbers because I'm waiting for an explanation from TireRack.

ABW Ambassador
    They're looking into this at TireRack. Probably can't learn too much until sometime next week because of the holidays.

I noticed this since 11/15/03 , do a search for sales from that date till now and see if you have the same thing.

Yah I'm with you Trev, I get a big chunk of sales that aren't accounted for since Nov 15-03. I don't think they would hold back any commissions from the affiliates. I guess they are having some difficulties on the accounting end. There is no way that it takes them this much time to ship their items. Just hope the problem is solved soon because I'm not done

Aldrin Harutunian

Hi Guys. I'm in their top 5 and my shipped orders for December were only 45% of orders received. They say it's normal for this time of year and I'm not alone. That's not good enough. What are their buyers doing? Same thing happened for November. Maybe they're only shipping non affiliate orders?

I checked the same period NOV and DEC for 2002 and thing where normal, sales where normal and the shipment were normal also, but 2003 same period things started looking wierd since Nov 15th.

ABW Ambassador
    I suggest reporting your observations to TireRack, as I have.

I have been calling and talking to them since early Dec. They are working on it.

Do you have an email to their AM?

Thanks!

Ebudae

If you understand, things are just as they are...
    if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Hello All--
    This is Dan from The Tire Rack. I want you all to know we are aware of the reporting discrepancies described throughout this thread. We are working diligently to determine the problem and we look to have a resolution ASAP. Know that it is our number one priority. Thanks for your patience, and as always, thanks for your continued support of The Tire Rack Affiliate Program.
    Dan

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for stopping by, Dan.

TireRack has been a top merchant for a long time.

ABW Ambassador
    Any updates on this? Dan? Anyone?

I have noticed this issues also, if there is an update or any other thoughts on what may be wrong, please let me know.

John

Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

www.teampb.com

UPDATE:

Hello All-

We recently received word from BeFree that they have located a bug in their reporting system. Due to this bug, some of the order files we have been sending to BeFree over the last few months have not been recording properly. As a result, some orders that were placed through our affiliate sites and were shipped continue to show as "unshipped". We were not immediately aware of this issue because the confirmation emails we receive in return from BeFree indicate that all files sent were recorded successfully.

We have sent Befree a "fix file" and they are currently working to repair the problem as we speak. We will alert you once the problem has been resolved. Likewise, we will discuss payment for these transactions as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience during this time. It is greatly appreciated.

Dan

The Tire Rack Affiliate Team

ABW Ambassador
    How come the networks and merchants never mention the tracking and reporting problems up until they start to get brought up on message boards?

ABW Ambassador
    Scott, could you tell us if this reporting problem is or has affected other merchants besides TireRack?

I appreciate the update.

Jimbo brings up an interesting thought, what are your internal audit processes?

Thanks

John

Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
    Want to go

24. ABW Ambassador

Farmer (requesting an audit): Hey, Wiley, how many chickens are in the henhouse today?

Fox: Twenty five ... it's a full house, Mr. Farmer. We've typically have one chicken a day unaccounted for, but that's all. There's nothing to worry about, since at least one new chicken arrives from the market each day.

Farmer: OK, you're doing a great job, Wiley!

Fox: At your service, Mr. Farmer. I'm on guard here 24/7.

quote:
    Originally posted by Whiznot:
    Scott, could you tell us if this reporting problem is or has affected other merchants besides TireRack?

The way I understand it, this was an isolated issue. I assure you that folks are looking to make sure there aren't other similar issues happening.

--
    scott@befree.com
    AOL/Yahoo: sjangro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast