Do you know where your links for these two merchants are going? Certainly not where I thought they were going!!! I just discovered today that BeFree and these merchants terminated contracts 1/19/04!!!

I certainly didn't get notice! Did anyone else? I didn't have commissions due me for Cellular Factory, but I do for Paintball Express. I certainly hope they pay up!!!

why are you whining in this forum... why not contact the companies in question directly and ask your question.

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

Thanks! I had links for Cellular Factory up and never even noticed. I didn't get any notice. BeFree really needs to improve in this area--Linkshare and CJ do a much better job at notifications when this happens.

Now I've redirected them to a business whose affiliate program is still active.

I had Paintball Express on my list of merchants to someday add, but never got around to it.

FYI, I just checked and Cellular Factory has moved to ShareASale.com. I may follow them over there when I get time. They're not a big producer, though, so I might not even bother.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

FYI...I've already sent an email requesting intent to Paintball Express and BeFree.

In addition to a little venting (which you classified as whining), I felt compelled to let other affiliate members know that these merchants were no longer active so they could remove their links...just in case they hadn't been notified either.

Another good reason for venting is so that other affiliates that find BeFree's lack of communication objectionable can join me in letting them know.

Personally, I find your 2 cents to be less than a wooden nickle.

quote:
    why are you whining in this forum... why not contact the companies in question directly and ask your question.

Thanks for the headsup diamich.
    I don't use them but appreciate when people find things wrong or suspect with merchants and share that info with others who may not have noticed.

Here's a question 2cents ... how do you know diamich didn't? ... Why are you whining in this forum anyways?

Must Build More in 2004
    Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for whining on the forum. Your pain is my gain! Feel free to whine about other losers.

CrassCommercial.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread